Chapter 22

Maddie's POV

I heard a loud knock on my door and Jack asking me to open the door. I eventually did and hugged him. "Jack... He knows I'm with Joe... What should I do... I'm going to lose Joe... Oh god." I could feel my heart beat faster and faster by the minuet. Oh god. NO! Not a panic attack. I haven't had any since Christmas. But no it happened and was very bad so lasted for about 20 minutes. Thank god I had Jack with me as he stopped Finn from even coming near the room I was in. Soon after the panic attack I feel asleep and it felt odd not having any arms wrapped up around my waist.

When I woke up I texted Jack saying that I had left and gotten a bus back to the Jasper house. When I walked in I didn't see Joe. "Casp, wheres Joe." I asked waking around to him. "Well he saw something he didn't want to in the new JacksGap vlog but unlike some people, he didn't wait until the end." Caspar explained. "No! He didn't see did he. I was just about to tell him what happened." I told him. "Don't worry Mads I know what happened. But Joe won't listen and is refusing to see anyone." Caspar  said. "Wait. Does everyone else think I cheating on him?" I asked and once again felt my heart beat faster and faster. "No Maddie. We don't, calm down. Go explain to Joe what happened." He told me and I went down to his room.

I walked in without asking and saw Joe's body slumped on the bed with tears running down his cheeks. "What do YOU want." Joe said with a disgusted look plastered on his adorable little face. "Joe I didn't look like what it actually was." I said whilst walking over to he bed. "Then what was it Maddie. Because it looked like you and Finn were having a make out session." Joe screamed at me and I took a step back. "JOE! I DIDN'T CHEAT ON YOU, YOU IDIOT. FINN CAME ONTO ME AND WOULDN'T STOP I TRIED MY HARDEST TO GET HIM OFF." I screamed back, now with tears streaming down my face my face. "MADDIE STOP LYING TO ME. I DON'T BELIEVE YOU. STOP BEING SUCH A BITCH.SO JUST FUCK OFF!" Joe cried out at me. I tried to walk towards him to calm him down. But sadly the sweet calm guy that I fell for has believed something he saw and not what his GIRLFRIEND is telling him.

I stepped away from him when I felt my heartbeat get faster and faster I hit the wall with my back and slid down it until I was sat on the fall. In the back of my head the words that he said to me were still going round and round. I looked up to see him sat opposite me but I couldn't figure out what he was saying. Maybe he was going to try and help me.?