Chapter 16

Maddie's POV

When I woke up this morning I saw a very familiar camera being shoved in my face. "MARCUS!!!!!"I screamed ,with my eyes closed so I would scare him more, causing him to fall backwards onto Zoe, making them both fall on the fall. "Marcus get your damn but off of me and let me go down for breakfast." Zoe said with a very serious expression on her face. I just sat up in my bed laughing. Marcus got off of Zoe and let her go down and meet up with Alfie. Marcus asked me what I was doing today and I told him about filming a music video with Joe and Zoe. He just nodded and said that he was filming today as well so we probably wouldn't see each other too much. After a few minuets he left and I got changed then meet up with Marcus for breakfast.

After a lovely breakfast we all said goodbye and me. Zoe and Joe left to film the music video. We decided that we should film it in a park and have me and Joe on the different sides. Then we should keep our distance because the song is about missing the person that you love. And then at the end of the video we should see each other and I jump in his arms and act like we haven't seen each other in ages. We all thought that this was a very good idea and we should do that. Zoe thought it would be a good idea if she makes my make up look a bit scruffy and maybe have a bit smudge over my face. I told her that this was a very good idea and that she should do this straight away. She did my make up and me and Joe split our ways. When we had done a bit of filming Joe thought that we should add some scenes ghost our memories and they should be where we see having the time of our lives. I loved this thought so we spent a bit of time doing that. We then thought that we should have lunch before we film the reunion scene.

Joe found a very cute little cafe to have lunch. Me and Zoe took a lot of different photos for Instagram, snapchat and others just for ourselves. We all took some selfies and blogged what we were doing and what we had been doing. When we had finished our lovely little lunch we headed back to the park. By the time we got there the sun was setting as we had a very late lunch. The sky was an amazing mix of colours and we thought that it would be a great background. We had just about finished and I ran into his arms were he held me tight. I wrapped my legs around his waist. I got my head off of his shoulder and the he asked me a question that I didn't think would leave his mouth. "Maddie, will you be my girlfriend?" I didn't know what to say so I just kissed him. When we pulled apart he said "so I take that as a yes!". "Yes Joe! Yes!" I said and we shared a quick kiss right when we heard Zoe make a very loud 'aw' sound. Joe put me down and we walked to Zoe. "Hey Zo can you edit that out for Maddie and then post the music video as I want to take my GIRLFRIEND out on a date." Joe said and Zoe just nodded her head and said "ok I'm going to go to the hotel and edit/post the video" with that she left skipping off with my camera. And then me and Joe left to go on our date.

Zoe's POV

Why would I edit that bit out? Really do they think I will? I have made it the best music video ever and put the song over the top just not edited that really cute moment out. Marcus can't get that mad at her as she is so happy and they make such a cute couple. With that I pressed the POST button and put on Twitter that it was up. I can't wait for people to know that they are dating.