Chapter 18

Maddie's POV

I returned to the hotel with skin glue on the cut that Marcus gave me, as stitches would of made a bigger and more obvious scar. On the way to the hotel at lot of the Dubai fans asked me what had happened and I just said that I fell over near the pool and cut my face. When I was nearly at my door someone came rushing to my side. "OMG. Maddie are you alright? I heard what happened." I slowly turned my face to see Finn standing there. Just as I was going to reply I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around my waist. "Sorry Finn but she needs rest not to relive that moment in her life again." Joe snapped at Finn who was just trying to be nice. "Well Joe I'm not the one who caused this mess am I." Finn replied with a smirk growing on his face. "No. You-" Joe yelled before I elbowed him in the side and said that I needed to rest so we went back to mine and Zoe's room and just left Finn standing outside like an idiot.

Zoe came in a few minuets later. She looked so annoyed so, being the kind friend I am, I asked what the matter was. "Marcus is begging me to let him he you. But my answer won't change. He will not see you yet." She said while joining me and Joe on my bed. Before I could say anything there was a loud knock on the door. I was jousting standing up when Joe went and opened it. However I couldn't see who it was due to the way the room was arranged. "NO! A good older brother wouldn't do this to his baby sister. Would he?" Joe screamed to who I was guessing was Marcus. "Joe please I overreacted. Please just let me apology." Marcus pleaded. With that I stood from the bed and went to the door, with Zoe trying to get me to sit back down but I didn't listen. "Maddie, oh please forgive me I overreacted." He tried to beg me to give him forgiveness but I didn't think I could at the minute. "Marcus because of you not wanting me to date Joe I will have to remember this horrid moment for the era of my life. So please leave." I said and I saw him nearly crying. "Maddie please I didn't mean to and I don't care if your dating Joe. I just want my baby sis back." Marcus said not moving from the door. "MARCUS! PLEASE LEAVE." I shouted to him and within a few minutes he was no longer standing at the door. As soon as I shut the door I broke down in Joe's arms.

He led me to the drawers to get my pyjamas. When he handed them to me I went to the bathroom to get changed. I walked back into mine and Zoe's room to see her and Joe packing up our stuff as we leave on the 20th December and today was the 19th. I told them to stop as we could do it tomorrow, they stopped and then Zoe spoke up "Maddie, me and Joe are swapping rooms for today. That way I can be with Alfie and you with Joe." I nodded and with that she left.

Me and Joe laid in my bed for hours until we fell asleep. In his arms I felt safe and protected, like nothing could ever hurt me. I could hear his heartbeat and listening to that caused me to slowly drift off into a peaceful sleep.