I need you to be in my mansion.

*Aphrodite Salvatore*

I watched as my angel of a sister exited with lovely Stefan. As I watched her, I couldn't help but wonder why her. Why did Damon go for her? Why would he choose her over me?

I mean, yes I know she has helped him a lot in the past, but so did I. I know they have been close since childhood, but so did we. I know she visits him at least once every two years, but so do I. I know he says she's the only one who turns his emotions on... but he said that a while ago to me too!

Then why her and not me?

I love him, I love him so so much. I have always been there for him. I have always made sure he was okay, I even killed an entire werewolf pack for him... and he doesn't know. I love him more than that bitch ever could. And the fact that he chose her over me kills me from the inside.

She has been nothing but a pain to him. While I wasn't ashamed of openly telling him I loved him, she was. She teases him and makes fun of him and embarrasses him. She ignores his presence most of the times. She treats him like crap all the time. She's put him in danger millions of times. And I should mention that it was her who troubled the werewolf pack in the first place.

Heck, she herself tried to kill him a few times.

Not to mention she had the world's most powerful, oldest and respected man at her feet. He would do anything she asked for without thinking once about it. And yes, I was attracted to him at one time too. But as usual, she was the one who got him.

And so, this just hurt. A lot.

But I did have a plan to make her hurt. Hurt like hell. I evilly smirked as I dialed a number I hadn't used in a while.

"Hello?" Asked an annoyed, cold, English voice. "What is it Aphrodite?"

"Its about Megan." I informed.

"This shall be interesting."

~

*Megan Annabelle Salvatore*

I entered the house, playing with Damon's car keys. The house was surprisingly silent. I mean, with Care and Damon both being in the house, I couldn't expect that. I looked at Stefan to see if he was sharing the same expression. He was.

I raised an amused eyebrow as I made my way upstairs. As I got closer to his door, I could hear voices. Or sounds... sounds you wouldn't wanna hear until you were eighteen. I laughed. Typical Damon.

I kicked his door open, silently praying they were fully clothed. And thank the lords, they were. Caroline was under a shirtless Damon, panting his name over and over again. Damon was... well, it looked like he was actually enjoying it. Surprisingly.

Kicking the door had caught their attention. Caroline could most definitely not see me. I waited for Damon to say something. He turned around slowly. He looked angry at first, but when he saw me, he sprang ten feet away from Caroline. "Eh, its not what it looks like. Believe me."

I laughed, "Sure, whatever you say."

I turned to Care, who looked really embarrassed, then back at Damon who looked... guilty? I shrugged it off and then held up the moonstone. Damon was at my side in a second and was examining the little thing. "This looks so... ordinary."

I chuckled, "Yeah, those were my first thoughts as well, brother."

"How did you have Tyler give it to you?"

"Well, I started making out with him to the point where he would rip his heart out and hand it over. Then I mentioned the moonstone and described how it looked. He got it to me and said he found it in his house a while back and had no idea about what he could do with it. Then I took it and here I am. Ta-da." I emphasized the last word with a grin.