Chapter 52

~Vincent's POV~

I finally found my way out. I saw Mike's car and ran over to it. I opened the passenger seat door, flipped the seat all the way back and put (Y/N) down in it gently. Then I closed the door and went to the driver's seat.

I let out a sigh of relief as I saw he'd left his keys in the car. I turned the car on and then I was off, down the driveway and headed toward the hospital, which to my luck wasn't far away.

When I reached the hospital I pulled in the parking lot and immediately went to get (Y/N). I picked her up out of the seat slowly and hugged her limp body tightly.

I slammed the car door and looked up at the hospital towering above me. I sucked in a breath and then started off toward the building. As I walked, I mumbled to myself, "Please be alright, (Y/N)..."

***

~timeskip~

***

~Scott's POV~

I woke up aching. Everything was blurry and every bone in my body was sore for a moment. As my vision cleared I realized there were several cuts a bruises on my body and my shirt was completely unbuttoned. My cheeks began to burn as I blushed.

I held one arm up to the light. It had a large cut near the wrist and there was a gash just under it. I gritted my teeth as pain shot through my arm and I just slowly put it back down.

I heard the door crack open and looked up. One of the girls walked in, a sly grin on her face. She kneeled down in front of me.

"What did you do to me?" I said, then groaned as everything began to ache again.

"Oh, we just had a little fun... Nothing serious..." The girl purred, locking eyes with me. A shiver went up my spine as I felt her slide her cold hands under my unbuttoned shirt. She fixed them on my waist and my cheeks began to burn again as I stared into her eyes.

"I-I-" I stuttered. I really wasn't sure what to say.

The door suddenly flung open, and the other girl stormed in.

The girl slid her hands out from under my shirt and stood up. "What is it, Li?"

"He's dead and the boy escaped."

"Who's dead, Li?"

"You know who I'm talking about."

"B-But... How?"

"There's a knife and a gun next to him. That's all I know."

The green-eyed girl scowled and turned to me. She reached down and grabbed me by my neck, then slammed me against the wall.

"Did you have anything to do with this!?" She snarled. I quickly raised my hands above my head.

"N-No!" I yelped, then shut my eyes tight before quickly breathing, "Please don't hurt me...!!"

The girl took a deep breath, then let go of me. I hit the ground with a thud and howled in pain. All my aches stirred again, and I was now reminded of my twisted ankle.

She looked at her sister and snapped, "Just be prepared; Vincent's bound to come back for his friends."

The other girl just nodded and flashed a grin.