Chapter 40

((Please forgive me for being a complete lazy butt))

***

Another day came and you dragged yourself lazily into the kitchen.

You were in the middle of trying to decide what to make for breakfast when you felt a tap on your shoulder.

You jumped a bit, but then there was a short laugh. You recognized the voice as Vincent and relax.

"Vincent, you creepo!" You said, laughing. You felt him hug your waist as he rested his chin on top of your head.

"Uh, Vin, mind letting me go?"

"Nope!" He said, hugging you tighter. You rolled your eyes.

"I love you, you weirdo," you said, chuckling.

***

~???'s (not a typo it's back to three again yayyy) POV~

I dragged myself into the room and locked the door behind me, then walked over and sat down in front of a desk that sat in the middle of the room.

The two sat in front of me at the other side, smirks obvious on both of their faces. But they didn't look up from the desk.

Can't even look me in the eye. Just what I'd expect from a couple of imbeciles like them.

"Okay, here's the deal."

"We can get you Vincent. We've been thinking and we've got a plan."

"But, there's a catch, as we've mentioned before."

"You're gonna have to get something for us."

"But we'll go into details about that later."

Something felt off about this whole thing to me, in all honesty.

"You two best be getting to work, then, before I snap both of your necks while I'm at it!" I snapped.

"Oh we will."

"Also, snap our necks? Ha! We'd like to see you try, dear."

They both got to their feet after that and pushed past me.

I heard the door open and close behind me as I was left there in the silent room.

***