Chapter 17

~I'm sorry for the all the time skips but time skip~

~Ali's POV~

"I'm gonna go see if Vincent's up yet," I yelled.

"Alright, then." I heard (Y/N) call from another room. I walked down the hall to Vincent's room and walked in, shutting the door behind me.

I walked over and sat down beside him on the bed shook him a bit. He blinked awake, then apparently recognized me and jumped back a bit. I stifled a laugh.

"Wh-What are you...?!" He breathed. I chuckled.

"I talked (Y/N) into letting me stay here a night." I said, smirking.

His eyes were wide as quarters now. He looked as if I had a gun to the side of his head again, to be honest.

"C'mon, pretty boy. I'm not that bad..."

"Yes, you are." He growled, then turned away so his back faced me. I noticed his knife was still in his pocket; I figured he must've brought it to that dumb party, since he brings it basically everywhere with him. (Y/N) must've forgotten about it when she put him in his bed.

I reached for it, snatching it from his pocket. I put it to the back of his neck.

I looked at him and grinned as his eyes widened in sudden realization. He opened his mouth to say something, but I put my hand over his mouth. "Shhh.."

He gulped, but then I put the knife down and laughed as I took my hand off his mouth.

"I'm just messing with you, pretty boy." I said, nudging him and grinning.

He let out a short sigh of relief before grabbing his knife and putting it away and then growling, "Well, can you not?"

"Nope."

"I hate you." He muttered.

"Hate you too, pretty boy." I shot back. "Oh, and by the way, about someone drugging your drink... You can thank me for that." I added, winking and smirking.

"You little-!" He started, but I cut him off by putting my finger to his lips.

"You'll thank me later." I growled, pulling my hand away.

~Vincent's POV~

"Yeahhhh... I don't see that happening." I growled. She just shrugged, that same little mischievous smirk still on her face.

"Also, I find it kind of suspicious I see you and a certain someone on the same day." I wondered aloud. Her eyes seemed to widen a bit at this.

Something snapped in her and she grabbed me by the collar of my shirt and pulled me closer to her.

"If you know what's best for you, you'll stay away from that man." She growled coldly.

"If I knew what was best for me, I'd stay away from you." I muttered, only causing her to tug on the collar of my shirt more in her frustration.

"I'm serious, Vincent." She snarled.

"Okay, okay! I'll stay away from him, geez!" Since when she care about my safety, anyways? Didn't she hate me?

"Good." She muttered, letting go of me. "Now come on. (Y/N) is probably wondering why I'm taking so long."

I got up and followed her as she went over to the door of the room and opened it before stepping out.

I followed in silence. I would've been fine, but Ali's warning kinda stuck in the back of my mind, even though I didn't really trust her. It made me kind of uneasy.

Did she know something about him that I didn't?