Chapter 38

((You know what I'm not gonna be too evil in this chapter and actually allow you two to spend some time together

Then I'll go back to pain and suffering ahahaAHAHA))

***

You followed Vincent into the kitchen, only to find Vincent had once again made toast.

You rolled your eyes and smiled. "You're obsessed, aren't you?"

"Okay, maybe I'm a little obsessed," he mumbled, smiling as he sat a plate of toast on the table and pulled out a chair.

He turned to you and his eyes met yours before he added, "But I'm even more obsessed with you."

His lips crashed against yours and you felt your cheeks heat up a bit, but then you threw your arms around him and kissed back, then pulled away.

By now you were blushing madly, but he just put his hands on your waist and looked down at you, smiling, his eyes still locked with yours. You chuckled nervously before murmuring, "Heh... I think I'm a little obsessed with you, too, Vincent.." He smiled and rested is chin on top of your head.

He let out a sigh. "I honestly don't know what I'd do if I lost you, (Y/N)..." He mumbled. You smiled weakly and leaned your face onto his chest. "I don't know what I'd do if I lost you, either, Vin..."

He kissed your forehead gently and then pulled away and turned and sat down on the chair he'd pulled out earlier. You touched your finger to your lips as you replayed the scene over again in you're mind. Then you just put your hand down to your side and took a seat beside him.