Chapter 3

(how does this have this many views already am I really that special)
(also another nightmare in this chapter, because I can)

~Vincent's POV~

I knew this was a dream. Or maybe a nightmare. I wasn't for sure.

I looked around, unsure of where I was. It was completely dark, and the only sound I heard was laughter. Insane laughter, at the most.

I was pretty sure this was going to be a nightmare at this point.

An image flashed before my eyes. My eyes widened in terror. It was (Y/N), dead and bloody, there on the ground.

I shook my head and took a step backwards, but then reassured myself it was only a nightmare.

But still, the sight terrified me. I don't know what I'd do without (Y/N).

I looked around, more bodies I couldn't identify. Insane laughter rang in my ears.

"Wake up, Vincent...!" I hissed at myself under my breath. I looked over at the body of (Y/N) again.

I looked down, only to realize I had a bloody knife in my hand.

"Wha-!?" I yelped, dropping the knife. It hit the ground and the sound of it and the ground colliding broke the dead silence. (A/N: Get it? Dead silence? Ahahaha- okay I'm sorry)

That's when I jumped awake, gasping for breath. I looked around my bedroom. Yep, it'd only been a nightmare.

I fell backwards onto my bed, staring up at the ceiling.

And eventually I fell back asleep.

***