Chapter 9

(Nightmares ahead chu have been warned)

~Vincent's POV~

That night my nightmares struck, and I jolted awake. I couldn't remember what'd happened in most of the nightmares, I just had that feeling of dread that they brought with them.

I fell back asleep, but to my horror there were still nightmares.

I entered the nightmare and as soon as I did, screams pierced the air. I whipped around and come face-to-face with a mirror. It didn't appear to reflect my reflection though, but the reflection of a shadow of some sorts.

It grinned devilishly, exposing its sharp white teeth, before jumping straight out of the mirror and drowning me in complete darkness.

I yelled out just as the scene shifted to Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria. Kids ran around yelling and shouting and the animatronic band played on the stage. Then the picture flickered to five children standing in the middle of the room. It was completely deserted except for these children and two men now, one on each side of them.

"No.." I muttered, realizing what was about to happen.

One raised a knife, aiming it at one kid, as the other four backed away, only to bump into the other man.

"No!" I lunged out in front of the kid just as the guy'd lashed out, but I soon realized the knife had simply went through me and still stabbed the kid.

I winced as I realized I was the one holding the knife.

But then I woke up with the feeling of falling, but it went away quickly. I was too shocked to move, so I just stared up at the ceiling, breathing steadily.

Why did I kill those kids? Why...

I sighed, then flipped over and buried my face into my pillow. I felt a small tear streak slowly down my cheek.

I chuckled a bit, and it came out in a maniacal tone. I bit my lip.

If I hurt those kids, what's to say I won't hurt (Y/N)...?

What if I snap and go after her...?