Chapter 2

~???'s POV~
It's time to take revenge.

Soon I would bend friendships until they snapped, and I would take away everything that idiot ever had!

I guess it's just time to finish the job; to finish what I started. I had a slow, painful death planned for that purple idiot, and his little friends too. And I could probably mentally snap something in his little girlfriend... Heh.

Either way, I'm sure of one thing:

I am the puppeteer in this play.

***

~Your POV~

"V-Vincent..!? No, please!" You cried.

You were holding the golden Bonnie suit, the one powered by spring locks. To be specific, the spring locks that crushed Vincent.

But it was limp. Until its dull eyes flickered on and it pushed you off. You slammed up against a cold wall. You sat there, paralyzed out of pure terror, as the robot drew closer, and closer, until it finally stood over you.

"V-Vincent? It's me, (Y/N)! Remember!?"

The robot raised its paw above you, ready to strike. You shut your eyes tight, preparing for it to kill you, until you woke up.

You woke up and immediately shot straight up in your bed, breathing heavily.

It'd all just been a nightmare.

You took a deep breath, and then let out a sigh of relief before collapsing and falling back asleep. To your luck, this time, there were no nightmares.