Chapter 43

~Your POV~

You groaned and sat up, rubbing your head.

Your vision cleared and you realized you'd come face to face with Jeremy. You blinked.

"Jere...? Wh-What happened?"

"Scott and Mike found you unconscious inside of the manor. They brought you back home and told me to stay with you until you woke up though, because we couldn't find Vincent," Jeremy stuttered.

"What do you mean, you couldn't find Vincent?!" You growled. Jeremy whimpered and shuffled away.

"W-We don't kn-know where he went... W-We thought..." He stuttered in a panicked tone, but his voice trailed off. You relaxed a bit, feeling sorry for raising your voice around him.

"I'm sorry... It's not your fault or anything. I just panicked a bit."

He huffed and looked down at his lap. "It's not my fault.. It's them two girls.. I knew there was something off about them from the beginning. Mike's kinda stupid for trusting them. But they kinda were his family..." he mumbled.

You took a minute to process it.

~Flashback~

You yawned and stood up. "I'm going to go get Vincent..." You whispered, then walked over to the staircase and trailed up it.

"Vincent!" You called. You bit your lip when only silence responded.

You walked past a room with an open door and saw an unconscious Vincent on the floor. You gasped and rushed in, then got down on your knees beside him.

*end of flashback*

You shook your head.

"Jeremy..." You breathed.

He looked at you with a blank expression.

"They took Vincent..."

***

~Vincent's POV~

"Let go of me- agh!" I yelped as they forced me down in a chair at the end of the table. I kinda gave up at that point and watched as they tied my hands to the armrests.

I breathed and looked up, only to lock eyes with that one man I hated so much. I gasped and he grinned.

"Miss me Vincent?"

"No," I said bitterly.

"You can thank these two lovely ladies for your capture." He said, motioning to the two who'd dragged me out here. For the first time I got a good look at both of them. They honestly looked like identical twins: both were tall, slender brunettes. The only difference was one had blue eyes and the other had green ones.

They giggled. "Oh, no need to thank us, darling. We honestly enjoy doing this stuff." Said the one with blue eyes. She turned and looked at me.

The man smirked and got to his feet.

"Alright we all know what your thinking. Not until you finish your side of the deal, buster." The one with green eyes muttered.

The man rolled his eyes, muttered, "Alright," and then walked off and left the room.

I looked over at the two women and then pressed my back up against the back of the chair.

They walked over and came up behind me.

"U-Uhm...! Pl-Please! L-Let me g-go-"

"Be quiet."

"Wait, where's (Y/N)? Is she okay!?"

"Your girlfriend's fine, alright?! Now shut up. You're not gonna die, crybaby."