Bring Me To Life

I'm sorry, I love you... Lol

*A/N I do not view SYNYSTER GATES as a drunk or alcoholic in real life. Please remember this is added for dramatization and content. 

Zacky's POV 

"Call him again. He's acting like a fucking little dick head." Matt demanded as we sat in his living room trying to get a hold of Brian. He hadn't called any of us in days and we were starting to get worried. It's not like him since usually he bugs us to go over and jam.

Johnny raised the phone to his ear, attempting to get a hold of him 

I texted his dad and got the response:

Im not sure he's paid his bill. Im going to visit him tomorrow to work on some of my tracks. 

As much as I was relieved that Mr. Haner was going to visit Brian the next day, I knew something was wrong. Either that, or he was trying to get as far away from us as he could. For what reason? I, myself, was clueless.

"He doesn't answer dude. It keeps ringing." Johnny confirmed. "I think we should go see if he's okay."  

Matt stood up and checked the clock that hung over his wide screen, "I have to go pick up Val and Michelle from their party at the Queen Mary dude. I can't. You two go. If anything call me and I'll go see what's up." 

I nodded, taking my jacket off the coat hanger. My feet seemed to be moving faster than I was. Johnny followed not too far behind.

"Do you think Bri is drunk and passed out?" Johnny asked as he drove, taking his eyes off the road for a second.

It never occurred to me that he might've gotten back on the drinking wagon. "I have no idea, man." I shrugged, "I hope not. My wedding is in a few weeks. I told him if he kept drinking when he got back, he'd pay for it." I referred to the conversation I had with Gates about him drinking again. 

Johnny let out a sigh, pulling into Brian's drive way. It wasn't that far from Matt's house so we got there in a matter of minutes. "Let's just pray that he's okay. C'mon." 

I quickly unbuckled my seat-belt and jumped out of the car. Following Johnny's footsteps, we arrived at the front door. He knocked twice lightly and twice softly. Brian didn't come to the door, but Pinkly's bark could be heard. Brian was in the house and completely avoiding us.

"We're going to have to break through a window." Johnny said. "He's not gonna answer the door."

It seemed like the only choice. But there had to be another way to get in with out damaging anything. "Wait! The side gate. I have a key." I searched my keyring and found the silver key. With Johnny behind me, I opened the gate, closing it quickly. 

We walked around the back and found the back door that was surprisingly open. "Stupid Gates." I said walking in to be met by an excited Pinkly. "Sup baby." I picked her up but put her back down once I saw her fur a dirty brown color as if she rolled around in mud. "What the fuck is this?" 

"What?" Johnny asked moving towards the washer and dryer room.

I pointed to Pinkly, "She smells dude and shes' dirty! He hasn't given her a shower. Brian!" I shouted. No answer. "Brian!"

It was unlike him to even mistreat his prized possession like that; Pinkly is his everything.

"Brian!" Johnny yelled through out the bottom level of the house. "Oh well I found empty bottles of booze." He held up the glass bottles that were once full of alcohol.

I shook my head in disappointment. 

Pinkly started to bark uncontrollably, running up and down the stairs. I took it as a clue; she wanted us to follow her. Johnny and I gave each other a worried look then ran up behind Pinkly, avoiding puddles of vomit.