Stress Is A Real Bitch

Jackie's POV 

It seemed with each week that passed, the wedding plans got even more stressful, considering the fact that I was planning everything by myself. Brian offered to help plenty of times but I always saw him stressing over his plans for the tour, which was only one month away. 

Maybe if we didn't have the wedding right after they came back, it wouldn't be like this. But he specifically asked if we could have the wedding in December, which was pushing it a bit. He didn't want to do it after the new year because for the first two months they had a very hectic touring schedule and after they needed to start writing their new record. I fought the proposal to have it in December many times but I ended up losing. I just didn't want to be a newly wed with out her husband next to her, enjoying the first few months of our marriage alone. 

He offered to take me on tour with him, but I have a duty here. I can't be traveling. 

So our plans were forced to be rushed. Brian had already taken him and his groomsmen to get their measurements for their suits and I already went for my dress sizing. My mom and my bridesmaids went with me and helped me choose a dress since I had about a million that I wanted but one caught my eye. I didn't even need to try it on to know it's the one I wanted to wear on my wedding day. 

I pretty much had everything done; from the invites to the venues. All that was left to do was to send out the invites, make sure everyone RSVP'd, take the final measurements, check the reservations we made and get married. 

To plan everything, I took a whole week off as did Brian. We went over the theme, the number of people we wanted, and how we wanted the wedding to be. From there on out, it'd be smooth sailing... At least I hoped. 

"No! I need seven packs of the Ernie Ball 2215's... It's a Schecter brand guitar. . I don't know why you're giving me trouble now. Every single tour I've been on, I've gotten these string with out a hassle... Just send them... Yes!! Let me speak to your manager..." Brian shouted from downstairs. It was a given he was on the phone yelling at whoever he was speaking to. He was never like that but since the stress of touring and the wedding was brought upon him, his anger could be easily triggered. 

Trying my best not to make a sound, I tip-toed down the stairs, peeking into the living room to see him looking utterly pissed off. I moved around the couch, joining him at his side. He acknowledged me and smiled in my direction. His body tensed up once he returned his attention to his phone. 

"I'm just asking for the Ernie Ball brand... The Ernie Ball 2215's.... I told the person I was speaking to earlier and they claimed they didn't have them... Brian Haner Jr... Yes Synyster Gates." He rolled his eyes, rubbing his temples. 

To make him feel a little better, I moved behind him and massaged his back. I wanted him to relax. 

"Okay... I need them before October 30th... Because that's the day we do a full inventory check... I don't care. Send them to the P.O. Box. I just fu-reaking need them!" His voice escalated with each word he spoke. "Alright... Thank you." He slammed the phone down, rubbing his temples in an exhausted manner. For a moment, I stopped massaging his back to see if he was relaxed, but he turned to me and said, "Don't stop that feels really good." 

I laughed, hugging him from behind. "You okay now?" I asked, placing a gentle kiss on his neck. 

He shook his head,  "No. I have a headache. I'm so stressed out right now. It's so hectic..." 

"What's bothering you baby?" I continued, getting him to vent.  

"This tour. It's draining me and it hasn't even started. I'm sure once it's the tour has began and stuff I'll relax, but then I start thinking how I'm leaving most of the wedding plans to you and it makes me even more stressed because of-" 

I covered his mouth with my hand, "Shut up about that. I already told you, everything is fine. We planned most of it out. From here on out, I just want you to worry about the tour okay?" 

He kissed my palm, gesturing that he wanted to speak, "Okay. You know what'll help me though?"  

"What?" I asked, tapping his lips with my finger in a playful manner. He turned to me, giving me a mischievous look. I knew exactly what he wanted. "Oh no no no," I said, removing myself from him, "We said no hanky panky before the wedding." 

"THat's like a whole million days away, Jackie," he pouted, "Once?"

"No." 

"Really fast?" 

"No, Brian," I sternly replied, "After the wedding we can do stuff but for now, we need to hold off on it." 

"I want to do it three to four times a week when we're married then," he stated.

I jerked my head back. "Um, no. That's way too many times. Two is more than enough. You don't want to get bored of it, now do you?" I asked, raising my eyebrow.

"Well that's what those nine months after your get pregnant are for!" 

I rolled my eyes, rising to my feet. "You need help," I joked, "How soon after do you want kids anyway?" 

He shrugged, "A year after. Once we're done touring and stuff. I just want to be here while you're pregnant and when you're giving birth. I don't want to miss the birth of my child."

"A year sounds good, I guess," I agreed, "At the rate we're going right now though, I don't think we'll make it to the year." 

"Not if you keep missing your pill." 

"It was once," I countered, "Once and obviously nothing happened so..." 

"Yet,"  he smirked, "But give it time and little Mini-Me will come soon enough."

I seriously can't wait for married life.