To End The Rapture

I apologize in advanced... I love you lots... Muahah!

 <333

Brian's POV

I sat with my head in my hands, really ashamed at what I just found out I did. I'm a really stupid, foolish man. Bad things deserve to happen to me daily.

Tears escaped my eyes, like prisoners breaking loose. I wasn't about to stop them. There wasn't another way they'd be able to come out. Trashing the hotel room was definitely not an option and killing myself was the last thing I'd ever consider. But I could use a gun to my head right now. I secretly hurt the only woman I love... Out of all things I could have done, I chose to be a slob and fuck up on my most prized possession.

"Brian." Matt knocked lightly on the hotel room door. "We're leaving in about fifteen to go down to the mall. Are you down to come, or you still want to stay?"

I sucked up any mucus I had in my nose and wiped my tears away, giving my throat a good cough to clear the hoarse voice I would probably have, "I'll stay. I want to be alone, if that's okay with you guys. I have a lot to think about."

He peeked his head through the door, "Hey... I know but you were intoxicated. You didn't know any better. I'm not saying it was the right thing to do, but it wasn't like you knew what you were doing."

"This is what Zacky warned her about. The drinking. The smoking. The wreck less behavior we get into after a while. This tour hasn't even been shot into full blast yet and I'm already fucking up. To make matter worse dude, I'm fucking up the one thing I've kept so sane and pure." I cried out, letting the misery and guilt over come my pathetic body.

"It was wrong... But I have your back okay? You can sugar coat things and say it was my ide-"

"No, no, no." I cut him off before he allowed himself to defend me. "No. You had nothing to do with this... With us... With last night. This was all my fault. I'm a grown man and I need to admit to Jacqueline what I did."

He sighed, leaning up against the threshold, "I'm here for you man. We all are." I just nodded and looked back down at my shoes. "Well, we're leaving now so... If you want to meet up, you have our number."

"Yeah... Maybe later. I have some business to take care of." Matt closed the door and left me alone. The clock read 12, so I knew she was on her lunch break. I chose to grow a pair of balls and come clean with her before she found out some other fucked up way.

I grabbed my new iPad from my suitcase and turned it on, waiting for it to load completely. I regretted looking at it while it loaded as a picture of Jackie and I popped up. A couple, their faces glowing with the rapture they felt. The love they felt... A love that I destroyed...

I did everything I had to do to load Skype. I waited for her to answer the call. It felt like the longest thirty seconds ever. My body shook with fear and regret. I laid on my stomach with a pillow under my chin, while I dried my face and hoped she wouldn't notice my red eyes.

Her beautiful face popped up, with a smile she answered, "Hi baby." She shoved a cut up piece of lettuce in her mouth.

I smiled and waved, "Hi beautiful." My voice cracked. "What are you doing?"

"Eating lunch. I didn't think you were going to call. If I would have known, I would've been in my car." She said taking a napkin and wiping the corners of her beautifully shaped lips.

"I told you I was going to call. I miss you... I just wanted to see your face..." because this may be the last time, I thought to myself.

She shifted her pouted lips to the side, "I miss you too... Are you still hung over? Your eyes look red." She took a sip of her Fuse Iced Tea.