That's The Wrong Answer

I rewrote this because I hated the other way lol  :D 

Brian's POV

It's always an adrenaline rush whenever I'm playing my solos and I hear these kids chant "Gates, Gates, Gates!" Its a very satisfying feeling. I know I've done something right like saved a kid's life, or started the career of another. And to think I was one of them at some point. 

"Thank you all for an amazing fucking show! We love you New York!" Matt shouted into the mic as the concert finished. 

We met at center stage, took a bow, then Zacky and I started to hand out picks. I loved seeing the fans' faces as they took the picks from our hands. I wouldn't replace this for the world. 

I followed the guys backstage after I picked up my beer and my new I LOVE NY shirt off the amp on stage. I honestly expect to see Jackie there, but she wasn't. I did a 360 while walking to the dressing rooms just to make sure I wasn't missing her. But sure enough, she wasn't there. 

Arin threw his arm over me and shot me a smile, "Thank you guys for this opportunity."

I returned the smile, giving his stomach a light pat, "Thank you for coming into our lives. With out you this wouldn't have been possible, man. C'mon, let's have some beers." 

He cheered in victory as we walked into the dressing room. Lined up on a table were pretzels, rows and rows and rows and just rows of beautiful brown and green bottles. I grabbed a bottle of Heineken then sat down besides Johnny. 

We all began talking about the shows, then fans, the bands and they ended up talking about a touchy subject which caused me to finish a whole row of beers. 

I never understood why talking about Jimmy made me so distressed and down. I couldn't come to terms that he had passed, althought I've tried, but just thinking about how I'll never see him again, or play another show with him, puts me in denial. Sometimes I feel like I haven't grieved correctly because I have so much going on; with Jackie, with my dad and his music career, with McKenna and her band, with the band in general. I should've been over this whole Jimmy is gone phase, but I'm not. I act like it, I put on a show for everyone just to make them think that I'm happy and that I've accepted Jimmy's passing... But I haven't and sometimes I feel like I never will. 

A vibrating noise came from my pocket and I assumed it was my phone, but I was corrected when the vibrating didn't stop when I pulled it out. 

Jackie's phone had recieved a text and the name on the phone made my blood boil. Jesse

Had so much fun today. Hope to see you soon. Love you jacks :) 

As much as my heart was breaking, I was pissed off. Why she was failing to tell me about her where abouts, I don't know. But I knew things with her were going too far and I was starting to doubt my once so hale relationship with her. 

I didn't know what I was going to do, specially considering the fact that I'm plastered. I didn't want to get violent and I didn't want to cause a fight, but I knew it would happen. 

I wanted to talk to the guys about this, but it's none of their business what goes on in her life. I had no one to talk to , no one to go to for comfort . These guys are my best friends and I trust them with every ounce of my life. But the only person I wanted to talk to was Jimmy... 

I finally came to conclusion that the best thing to do was end the relationship. Not only for my sake, but for her's. A relationship involves trust; something I've lost for her. And I'm more than positive my rude attitude these past few days have shown it.