A Fucked Up Lie In A Fucked Up World

Comment/Vote pls:D 

Brian's POV

"Here's to another morning, waking up hung over as shit." I sighed, popping two asprins into my mouth then washing it down with some coffee. It was cold coffee. Of course, it would be cold. I was the last one to wake up. Then again, I did have another fight with Jackie and it kept me up all night.

She told me she wasn't ready for forgive me but was willing to attempt to work past what happened. She understood it was only a kiss and knew I meant nothing by it. 

She's seemed to change alot in the past few weeks. I'm just really looking forward to seeing her. I can't wait to have my arms wrapped around her frame. I can't wait to give her kisses. I can't wait to finally be with her, the way things were supposed to be. 

The door to the bus swung open, shining the bright morning, or so it seemed, light in. I squinted my eyes, "God damn it. Can you close the fucking door?" 

"Don't get all bitchy just because you're hung over as balls, Bri." Matt teased, walking in with Val and Zacky. He threw me a bottle of iced coffee, which I caught. "Drink up. We got an appearance to do today. Shower." 

I rolled my eyes and opened the bottle, taking a quick sip. The bittersweet taste of Starbucks coffee always made me want to run  into a wall. It wasn't pleasant but it did wake the shit out of me. 

"Who agreed to the appearance? I didn't even get asked if I was up-"

"Yes you did and you said yes. Last night after you guys got back from the bar." Val informed me. "By the way, Jackie called you earlier. You didn't pick up, so I picked up for you." 

"What did she want?" I asked, pulling my dirty shirt over my head. 

Val shrugged, "She's coming to visit." 

My eyes widened as the bottle hit the floor. Not that I wasn't happy she was coming, but I wasn't expecting such a surprise. "H...Here? As in the bus?"

She nodded, "Well, the hotel of course. Not the bus.She's meeting us at the hotel." 

I took off running to find my phone and give her a call. She couldn't see me like this. I've been drunk for the past weeks. Not one moment of my life on this tour have I been sober. 

I quickly searched my bunk for my phone. Once I found the device, I called Jackie. Her phone rang for a few seconds. 

That's when her beautiful voice answered, "Hello?"

"Babe, you... What are you doing coming on the trip? Are you really coming? Or are they just fucking with me?" I hopped into the bunk and laid on my back. My bunk smelled like cigs. I knew she wouldn't be very happy. 

"I'm going. I wanted to see you. Plus I have nothing else in my agenda."  

"What about work?" I asked. 

She stood quiet for a few seconds which was rather suspicious to me. "I don't work today."

"Wait. Where are you?" 

"I'm at the hotel, waiting for your arrival. I just got here. I got us a room already. I really miss you." 

I was quite surprised at those words. I hadn't heard them in so long. I smiled, "I miss you too." 

"Well I gotta go. I want to shower. And I'm jetlagged. So... See you when you get here. It's room 420." 

"Alright." I said, turning on my side. "See you..." 

After a mutual goodbye, I hung up. I closed my eyes for a brief second, taking in the smell of... cigarettes and beer. Holy shit.  I sprung out of the bunk and threw everything off of it. All that was left was a mattress. I collected all of the beer bottles, cigarette packs and burger wrappers, placing them in the bed spread and hauling it away into the closet beside the shower.