All I Ask Of You

Almost there guys:( 

Comment and vote :D 

Normal POV

 Standing at behind the double doors that lead to the alter, Jackie began to feel her nerves get the best of her. 

She would constantly switch the bouquet from her left hand to her right hand as they would sweat up. 

"How you holding up tiger?" Her brother asked, handing her a bottled water to calm her nerves while he took away her bouquet. He sat beside her, hoping it would relax her.

She sighed, opening the bottle, "Well Randy, after being up since seven because my child wanted to get me sick, I think I'm doing okay. Nervous as ever, but I'm okay." 

He giggled, draping his arm over her bare shoulders, "You're gonna be okay. It's almost time, are you as excited as I am? We're finally giving you away. You're no longer Baker property. You're Haner property now." 

"I'm kind of excited." She admitted. She was a tad bit excited, but she was even more nervous. But she was sure that once the ceremony was over and the vows were said, she'd be fine. 

"Jackie, can I speak with you really quick?" Mr. Haner said, sneaking into the lobby of the country yard. 

She nodded, standing up and gathering a part of her dress before picking it up so she could walk. Being in a dress like that, reminded her of her Quinceanera. Except this time, she didn't have to suffer with the extra fluff around her dress. She followed him into one of the conference rooms where he held the door open until her and her dress were completely in. 

"What's up Mr. Haner? You're looking mighty spiffy today." She casually said, shooting him a smile after complementing his tux.

He chuckled, "Thank you. I took it from Brian's closet. I saved a ton of money." He joked, "I actually wanted to speak to you before you went out there and faced your to-be." She sat down in a chair and allowed him to continue on. "Jackie. This is a big day, not only for you, but for my son." 

"I know, Mr. Haner." 

She found him to become a bit emotional, a side she'd never seen from him. "Jacqueline, I love Brian with all my heart and I want him to be treated right. I want him to treat you right. I can ask you for a million things, but in the end, there's only one thing I want from you and Brian." 

"What's that?" She asked, unaware of what he was asking from her. 

He cleared his throat, preparing to bring up his past once more. "I want you and Brian to have a healthy relationship. Jan, his biological mother, and I didn't have such a healthy relationship. It was rocky and every single day, there seemed to be a new issue with her. I tried my hardest to find out what it was, but... She'd push me away. Please, don't push my son away, ever. He loves you. I know he does. You may not know this but those nine or ten years you were out of the picture, he wasn't himself." Mr. Haner took a second to look at Jackie, who was giving him her full undivided attention. "Now that you're back, no matter how often you two bicker, I find my son, my eighteen year old boy, in that thirty year old body. And I've never been more happy." 

She smiled, happy to hear that she changed Brian's life. "I love your son too. I don't plan on ever hurting him anymore. Today is the day that makes that official." 

"I love you like a daughter Jackie. You're the eldest daughter I never had that I would've wanted McKenna to look up to. Now I want you to go out there and marry that fuckhead." He pointed, out to the lobby. 

"I will." She laughed, finding humor in him in even the most serious and heart felt moments. 

They shared a hug and in that hug, she knew she could confide in that man at any time in her new married life.