Don't Speak

I love you all! 

"Are you sure nothing's wr-"

"Nothing is wrong, Jacqueline, stop fucking asking or something will be wrong." I snapped, throwing my jacket on the bed, as we entered the hotel room. I was trying my hardest to control my anger, but it seemed impossible.

"Then why'd you get in a hissy fit at the restaurant? I should be the one mad since I lost my phone. You don't see me throwing a tantrum." 

I scoffed, removing my shirt, "Cause you already threw one at dinner when you fucking accused me of taking your phone. I swear, I'd never do that." I lied. I had her phone hidden in my pants, beside my phone the whole time. I had it off because I knew she could track it. She'll get it back when she fesses up to cheating.

But then again, I can't think of myself as an angel. I did kiss another woman. Or so I thought I kissed her. This is why I need to stop drinking. 

"I'm sorry... I just need my phone. Marlene can call or Andrew...." She said, turning away from me. 

"But you're on vacation why would Andrew need to talk to you?" 

"He doesn't." She tripped over her words. "I'm going to shower. Did you want to-"

"No." I coldly said, sitting on the bed. I knew she was going to ask if I wanted to shower with her but I wasn't in the mood to see her naked body in front of me... Specially when I know someone else has been touching it. 

She let out a sigh, "Okay..." 

With the slam of a door, I took her phone out, and turned it on to see if he'd text her anymore. Sure enough. He did. It boiled my blood. 

"Brian!" Someone shouted from outside the room. 

I slid her phone back into my pocket and headed for the door, "What's up?" I asked Dan who was carrying luggage and looked like he needed help. 

"I'm taking some shit downstairs to the bus so we can just leave to New York tomorrow, you wanna smoke with me?" 

I peeked my head back inside the room to see if Jackie was showering. She was. I nodded, grabbed a jacket beside the door, took most of our suitcases and headed downstairs with Dan.

I needed to get away from all of the shit that was happening. I needed advice and I trust Dan. He's one of my best friends. 

"Here." He said, lighting my cigarette that stuck out between my lips. 

We'd finish putting everyone's suitcases in and all that was left was to smoke. I took a long drag then released the smoke with an exhale. I tilted my head back, "I trust you, Dan." 

He chuckled, "Aw, are you fucking drunk? I don't go that way." He teased.

I laughed and lowered my head, "Fuck you. I'm just... I need advice and I can go to Zacky but it involves him a little. I'd go to Matt, or Johnny but they're probably asleep. And Arin is too young to understand this." 

"What is it?" He turned towards me on the bench we were sitting on. 

I took a deep breath, "Jackie. I think she cheated on me with her boss and I honestly think she's lying to me about a lot and I caught her but she won't admit it." 

"So you've told her you know she cheated?" 

I shook my head, pulling her phone out and waving it in his face, "I read it. She doesn't know."

His eyes widened, "You fucker. You took her phone. Poor girl almost tore the damn bus apart because of that." 

I nodded, "I know man... You don't understand how much it hurts to fucking see that they've kissed or probably have done something more. She quit her job and now this dick needs her back. He was saying he's willing to forget everything if she is..."