This Is Going Too Far: Part 2

I love you and I'm sorry... Lol.

Oh and I might be using normal pov for a few chapters :) 

Comment and vote for the next chapter :D Thank you all! 

The stage went dark and the crowd started to roar. Normally, hearing that would get the guys pumped up; especially Brian.

But it was different this time. Everyone was pretty angry at Brian for doing what he did. 

Matt gave Val a quick kiss before climbing to the stop of the stairs. Brian was one side of the stage and Zacky was at the other just as the music started.

Getting their cue, they made their way to the middle riser, both resting a foot on it. 

The guys prayed to God that Brian would at least attempt to act some what sober so he could play the notes correctly. 

Their prayers were answered when Brian and Zacky began to play the intro to Afterlife. They were pretty shocked when he was doing just fine for being drunk. 

Matt took center stage, "How the fuck we doing Bay City!?" He yelled into the mic, just as the few notes Brian had to play came up. He shut his eyes behind his glasses and started begging God that Brian had it. Unfortunately, he didn't. Zacky had to take care of it himself and boy, that made him pissed off.

Ignoring everything for the moment, Matt began to sing. He ocassionally looked over at Brian and carefully listened to the notes he was playing. Everything that was coming from his gutiar was at least a second behind. It reminded Matt of the time Johnny was extremely drunk and his bass notes were seconds behind. 

Since he couldn't do much, Johnny got the hint when Matt refused to go to Brian's side of the stage. Johnny walked towards Dan who was stage right and told him to be prepared just in case they'd have to either turn Brian's guitar off or use the guitar track.

Matt wasn't quite sure what he was going to do. With Brian still drunk and unable to even play a note, all hope was being lost. 

However, Brian was playing it off pretty good. He was trying his hardest to keep it cool for the kids. But it's not like the guys didn't notice his struggle. 

"... I pray by the grace of God, that there's somebody listening..." 

Everyone was at the edge of their... seat, you could say, as Brian's solo was about to begin. 

"I need another chance to live!" The Rev's voice rang through out the stadium, accompanied by cheers and screams of the fans. 

Zacky took Brian's side, still playing the smooth rhythm. Brian couldn't keep up though, his solo was completely sloppy. 

Matt and Johnny's eyes were about to pop out of their sockets. Arin on the other hand was lost, but he continued to play what he was told to play.

"Take over rhythm!" Zacky shouted in Brian's ear, which he nodded.

Never had Zacky played the solo to Afterlife, but for the sake of the fans and for the song, he tried his hardest to hit the notes as fast as his fingers could move. 

The song soon finished and just as Brian walked over to get a drink from his Corona, Matt rushed past him and knocked the bottle to the floor. He shouted in his ear, "You are going to get the worst end of this. You'll regret fucking this up." 

The rest of the show couldn't have gone any worse. 

They eventually had to turn off the sound to Brian's guitar and work with the guitar track. It upset everyone that this happened.