The Future Mrs. Haner

"Try it a little quicker this time. You're behind by like a second." Matt told me as I was hunched over in a chair with my guitar on my lap. "It's supposed to go dododododododo. Not do-do-do."

I rolled my eyes then placed the guitar on the stand, "Hey, I haven't played guitar in a while. My fingers are a little stiff. Could you hand me that bottle please?" I pointed over to the water bottle beside Zacky.

"Well, stop being so stiff because we have a tour and if you keep having these stiffys," He said picking up my fingers, "We'll sound like complete, utter shit. Go practice on J-" 

"Please!" Zacky said throwing the bottle to me, "Save this little conversation until I leave the room. I don't want to hear about your sexcapades with my cousin. It's the last thing I want to hear. I've seen enough, heard enough and honestly, I've smelled enough."

"Ew, you and Jackie get that into it that you two start smelling? That's foul." Matt seemed very disgusted by Zacky's lies, I found it quite hilarious. But I also found it a little depressing. I was still hurt by what Jackie did a couple of days ago. I hadn't really gotten a chance to speak with her because she was really busy at her work and I was really busy fixing the tour details with the guys.

"No, he's being a fucking dick!" I picked up the guitar and began to play a little riff I'd come up with the night before, "Speaking of Jackie, have you spoken to her?"

Zacky shook his head and walked over to pick up his guitar, "Not since last night. She came over to go out with Gena."

I shot my head up, "You talked to her last night?"

"Yeah. Her and Gena were going out to shop then get their nails done. That's when I went to Johnny's for some drinks with my little bro and Johnny. You two were too busy for me." He said pointing to Matt and I. I really didn't care much for his comment about Matt and I being busy. I was more focused on the fact that Jackie lied to me yesterday.

"I'll be back. I need to make a call." I placed the guitar back on the stand and then went outside with my phone in my hand.

I pressed call on her caller-ID and let it ring for a while. I didn't care how long it took or how many times I had to call, all that mattered was that she heard what I had to say.

"Hello?" She answered.

"What are you doing?" I asked leaning against the wall outside of the studio.

"At my house, cleaning up. Why?"

"I just wanted to ask what you were doing. Can you come down to the studio for a bit? I want to hang out with you."

"Brian, I can't right now. I'm dressed in my pjs."

I rolled my eyes, expecting that response. I'd had it. "Why do you need to lie to me constantly? You act like you don't care about whatever we have."

"It's not that-"

"No let me speak since this is probably the only time I'll be able to speak with you." I knew she could feel my anger on the other line. "What you did yesterday was so uncalled for. You claimed to be so busy that you couldn't take two hours off just to come see me. You do realize I'm going on a tour that will take a total of two months? That's a long time away from each other. You could've spent time with me yesterday but you didn't. You went with Gena--"

"Can you just listen to me? I just needed girl time. I'm constantly surrounded by guys. I'm sorry. I'll go down to the studio right now. I need to talk to you about something."

I let out a sigh, trying really hard not to give in so fast, "Fine." I hung up with out saying goodbye to her because frankly, she didn't deserve it.