A Little Surprise

Thank you ladies, and gents for the support :) 

Oh and tell me if you want a third book, I'm thinkin about it;) 

"Fuuuuuck! Stop!" Brian shouted as I held a tissue paper to his nose. "It hurts you know!"

I rolled my eyes, "Stop complaining. Do you want it to keep bleeding?" 

"No! But I don't want to feel the pain either. You're really hurting me Jackie, stop." He smacked my hand away. In a frustrated manner, I threw the tissue paper at his face and walked into a bathroom stall, avoiding any possible contact with him...

I was mad at myself. I was mad knowing that I hurt Brian worse than this and he didn't even know. 

"Jacks?" His voice echoed through the empty room. I refused to answer as I held tears back. "Babe, I was kidding. It doesn't hurt  that bad. I think it's just broken... Jackie?" He lightly knocked at the stall door. "Babe?" 

"What?" I asked, leaning up against the wall, looking at his figure through the crack of the door. 

"Are you mad at me?" 

I opened the door and walked past him, making my way to the sink. "I'm not mad." At you... I wet a few towels and handed them to him. "When you're cleaned up come out so we can take you to the emergency room." 

He pouted, "I don't want to go. I'll be fine... Once you tell me why you're mad that is." To avoid all questions, I pulled open the door to the restroom and attempted to leave, only to be pulled back by Brian. "Hey. Come back here." He took his both hands and held mine. "What's wrong? Are you mad because I fought the guy?"

I actually thought fighting that guy was pretty sexy... 

I shook my head, "I'm not mad Brian. Just get cleaned up." I yanked my hands away from his and left the room. I had every right to be mad at myself. For once, I wasn't being selfish. I was thinking about Brian. I knew what I had to do. I had to rip the band-aid off the wound. It was time to let Brian know what I really did. But I just wasn't sure when I'd tell him. 

Brian came out of the double doors in the emergency room with a splint on his nose. His whole T-Zone had bandages and honestly, it was hard not to laugh. 

He stopped infront of my seat in the waiting room and let out a sigh. "Go ahead. Laugh at me..." 

I shook my head, "C'mon. We have to get back to the hotel." 

"You'll eventually have to look at me and you'll eventually laugh. Might as well do it right now when I'm heavily drugged." He slipped on his jacket and followed me out to where the tour bus was parked. 

I giggled, "I'm not gonna laugh." I took his hand in mine as we entered the bus. 

Zacky was the first to see us and obviously the first to laugh. He hid his smile pretty well though. "You look fucking hilarious." 

Brian simply gave him the bird and walked towards his bunk. I stood in the front area, searching for food. I hadn't ate since we left to the signing and I was starving.

"We should all go out for a dinner. I'm hungry." Matt suggested, taking a seat beside Valary. 

Everyone agreed, as did I but I decided to go to the back with Brian. I wanted to spend time with him, even though I was thinking how I should tell him about what I did. 

I knocked lightly on the door frame and Brian turned around, shirtless. I admired his body and his tattoos. I didn't find it disgusting, like some people wouldl. I actually found his body to be a story; the tattoos were the story of course.