Promise Me All The Alcohol In The World

It's a little filler for you guys, I might not post for another two days, sorry:( 

Please give me feedback; also answer this for me: Would you like to see Brian as A) A crazy-like the way he was in their DVD "Take the Shot" scene- drunk B) An annoying -involves crying- drunk or C) A violent drunk ? :) 

Comment and vote, I love you all! 

Waking up was the hardest part of the past few hours. I mean, of course, Brian breaking up with me was hard. But waking up to the reality that I'm waking up in my parents house with an empty bed instead of next to Brian, really does break me. 

"Are you sure you don't want to go with us to eat? We can take you to the airport after." My brother offered as he headed out the door, following my parents. 

I shook my head, sliding into my jacket, "I don't want to eat anything. I'm just going to go back to Huntington, pack my clothes and come back. I'll be back by tomorrow the latest." 

Worry was plastered on his face and he took me by the wrist, "Hey, things are going to be okay, alright? It happened for a reason." I nodded and pulled my wrist away from his grip. "Alright then. We're leaving. If you want to join us, you know where to find us. The Eleven Madison Park under R. Baker." 

"I don't need to know where you're going to be at because I'm not going to join you guys for a breakfast." 

He rolled his eyes, annoyed with me. He wouldn't be the first. "And why not Jacks?" 

"Because your mom obviously doesn't want me around anyone. I'm not even speaking to her. Do you know how awkward a breakfast-" 

Suddenly, there was a light knock on the door and Zacky stood there with his gray jacket and his flat top hat. "Hi." He waved awkwardly, "Can I come in?" 

Randy and Zacky greeted each other and soon they forgot about the reason why Zacky had came in the first place. I began to makemy way to the bathroom to escape any conversation when Zacky shouted my name. I turned around and raised my eyebrows. 

"C'mere. We gotta talk." 

"I'm not in the mood to deal with anything." 

"Neither is Brian, okay? He drank so much after we took him back to the room that he's still passed out. And when he did wake up, he refused to tell us, well more like me, what happened. So I need to know the real story, Jackie." He said, taking a seat on one of the couches. "C'mon. I don't have all day. I have to get to Teaneck in an hour." 

My brother jerked his head to the side, gesturing for me to join them in the living room. I gave up, sat down across from Zacky and starred down at my pink toenails. I wasn't sure what to say, or do. 

"So, what happened? Why did you have to leave? And don't give me 'We got in an arguement' because this isn't an arguement. Someone did something and before Brian comes and attacks me about it, I have to know what happened." That's what I hated about Zacky; he knew me so well... Too well sometimes. 

"I cheated on him." I said just above a whisper. My brother's jaw dropped, but Zacky had a blank expression on his face, as if he expected it. So I continuted shooting them surprises, "And I quit my job. And I didn't tell Brian because I wasn't ready and I wanted to avoid any arguement. I thought coming on tour with you guys for a bit would ease things. It did actually. Things were going great until I lost my phone. Turns out Brian had it this whole time. He looked through it I guess." 

"What were you hiding?" He asked, curiously. His eyebrows narrowed in as he played with his chin. 

"Everything." My voice cracked while I tried holding in my emotions. "And now he wants me out of his house and his life."

Zacky hung his head and shook it, "Fuck." He hissed out. "I don't get it. Did you bone the guy or? Who was he? I just- I'm so confused." 

"Me too." My brother added.

"I just fooled around with Andrew... But I was super drunk and I wasn't even sure what was happening. We didn't get further than kissing, if that's what you're thinking. I got arrested too for a stupid DUI and Gena had to bail me out and--" 

"You got arrested?!" Randy asked in a shocked manner, "That's crazy."

Zacky shook his head in disappointment and zoning out, "That's bullshit dude." 

I was taken back. For coming here just to find out what happened, he's very judgemental. "Excuse me? You don't have to be a dick about things either Zack." 

"No. Sorry. It's just well, you know Brian kissed that one woman right? I just don't get why he's mad about you. He did something just as bad." 

That's when it dawned on me. He did the same thing with someone else. I should be the one that's mad and that should've broken up with him. But I wanted to forgive him and I came because that's how much I cared about him. I simply shrugged, "I don't know and I honestly don't want to know. I have a plane to catch. I'll be back okay?" 

"Need a ride?" Zacky asked, standing up. 

I nodded, picking up my bag and heading out the door. 

I wanted to be strong and not cry. Although it seemed impossible, through out the ride to the airport, I did it. But once I landed in California, I knew all hell would break loose. 

Zacky's POV 

After dropping Jackie off at the airport, I took the taxi to Teaneck.

My blood was past the boiling point. I admit, I know what Jackie did was so wrong, but Brian did something similar. He had no right to throw her out on her own. Well, maybe he did but he's going against his beliefs. It's not like my best friend. He cares for Jackie, and respects her.

The taxi dropped me off behind the stadium and I quickly ran to the bus, avoiding any type of fans. I knocked hard and Matt opened, bringing his finger to his lips. 

I tip-toed into the bus only to see Brian still dead asleep on the couch. I thought by the time I'd come back everyone would have him awake and sober. But I was wrong. 

"Wake him up. We go on in an hour dude." Matt whispered then made his way off the bus, followed by the rest of our roadies and our band. 

I clapped my hands together, then ran them down my face, thinking of what to do next. I spotted a Monster on the counter and I opened it for him. Drinking Monster gives the body engery and he obviously needs it. 

"Brian. Wake up man." I gave him a nudge. He only closed his mouth and wiped the saliva was dripping from the corner of his lips. "Brian. Come on dude. I have a Monster for you. We go on in an hour. It's only an hour and a half set dude. When we're done you can come back and sleep." 

"Promise." He spoke into the pillow. "And promise me I can drink some more when I'm done sleeping." 

I rolled my eyes and handed him the can. "I promise. Now get the fuck up dude." 

He pushed himself off the couch and chugged down the Monster. He burped then threw the empty can at me, which I caught. "I fucking hate you." He pushed past me and made his way outside. 

At this point, I didn't care if he was mad at me. I didn't care if he was mad at Jackie either. When it comes to music, it's all I care about. He can hate my guts for all I care, we're supposed to be putting on a show for thousands of kids that came to see us, not expressing our feelings towards each other.