Yoga-nna Accept My Apology?

I love the feedback I'm getting!

Jackie's POV

It had been a couple of weeks since Brian and I had seen each other or even spoken to each other. His actions spoke for themselves; he no longer needs me in his life.

Now that I came back to California, I've decided to change my life for the better. I don't want any type of drama anymore. I want to be able to relax and not worry about anything. Although it is nearly impossible, I can still try to. I've been taking yoga classes, pilates, and I'm doing boxing ocassionally. I get a work out and I get to release my stress.

It has actually worked. I take situations and break them down so I can fix them properly with out fighting about it. I don't panic anymore. I don't over exaggerate. I feel like I did when I just left New York a year ago.

"... Bring yourself up into downward facing dog... Deep breaths... In.... Out." The dvd instructor said as Marlene and I did some yoga in my living room. If we didn't go to the classes, we'd do an hour worth of it at my house or her's. It was on my calender everyday. "Back down into starting position... And relax. Great. Let's take a three minute break.. Have a drink of water, or simply sit in the meditation position."

I stood up and took my bottle from the floor. I already felt relaxed and stress free.

"I've never felt so good in my life. I think yoga is better than sex, honestly." Marlene said, lying down flat

I chuckled and sat beside her, "I think it is too. I feel so relaxed. Whoever invented this needs to marry me, as soon as possible."

"Not you, me. Marrying the guy who invented yoga would probably be the most healthiest relationship in the whole wide world. Imagine how peaceful your labor would be if you guys boned and had a baby? Holy shit. It'll be all silent in the room. Even the baby would come out in a downward facing dog." She teased. I couldn't help but laugh at her crazy thoughts.

"You're fucking hilarious." My phone began to buzz on the coffee table. I rolled my eyes and stood up to get it. "Hold on." I looked at the caller-ID which read 'Dodgers (Work)'. My heart began to race with nervousness. I hadn't heard from them ever since October when they wanted to know if I still wanted my job. After saying yes and requesting time off for my mental health, they never called or anything.

"Who is it?" She asked pausing the dvd.

"Uh. It's my work. Hold on. I need to take this." I said pressing 'Answer' "Hello?"

"Hi. Is Miss Baker there?" The voice asked.

"Yeah. This is she."

"Hello Jacqueline. It's Leonard, from Human Resources at Dodger Stadium. I'm glad you answered. We'd been trying to get a hold of you for a while. We thought you changed your number so we gave up."

I giggled as my voice shook, "Sorry. I had some issues at my home. I just blocked the whole world-"

"That's nice. We need to have a meeting with you in a few days, would that be okay? Or do you plan on running away from that to?"

I was shocked at his pompous attitude. Not even my own father spoke to me like that and I'm sure I hurt him very bad. But this guy had no manners.

I took a deep breath, remembering everything the yoga and pilates instructors told me about stressing over little things, "A few days is fine. I guess I'll see you in your office Mr. Bunker."

"Yes, you will. Have a wonderful day."

Before I could respond, the bastard hung up on me, leaving only the dial tone to be heard.