Goodbye Gates

Comment and vote for the next chapter :) 

My biggest pet peeve was when people just left things lying around.  So when I noticed Brian's suitcase just laying on the steps, it pissed me off.

"Brian, are you taking the suitcase on the steps? Or is it just there for looks?" I asked, walking into the bedroom.

The house became a mess in under less than twelve hours. Brian was finishing packing for tour and he really didn't know how to keep things neat and tidy while he did so. 

We were on the last hour before he had to go to Matt's house so they could leave to Canada and begin their North American tour. I was pretty bummed out that we were leaving on shit terms again, just like the last tour. But I couldn't do much. He was acting extremely out of place, still getting into outbursts. He hadn't even made up since the fight we had the other night. 

He closed one suitcase and made his way out of the room. "If it's there, then I'm obviously taking it right?" 

"Do you have to be so rude to me Brian? I'm not doing anything wrong to you..." 

He stopped in the middle of the hallway and harshly rubbed his face. For a minute, he just stood there doing absolutely nothing. Eventually he turned around heading back into the bedroom, "I'm sorry Jackie. I don't know what the fuck is wrong with me. I feel like I've got a fucking period. I've been snapping at everyone. I've been feeling sick. This just isn't going good for me." 

"Well learn to control how you feel. When I'm on my period, I don't even act like that. I respect you in every way possible. But embarrassing me in front of our friends, was a huge diss." I said, sitting on the bed and beginning to fold the shirts that were just thrown. 

"No," He sighed, taking the clothes away from me. "I know it was uncalled for but there's something wrong with me. I broke down yesterday because I couldn't get my guitar case and amps into the trailer. That's a bull shit reason to cry, Jackie. My head is all fucked up right now. I'm just stressed, but I promise you baby, once the tour starts coming to an end, I'll be normal again." He sat on the bed and took my hand in his. I missed his touch even if I touch him every day. His thumb stroked the top of my hand making me feel close to him in an intamite way. "I'm sorry. Like, you don't have the slightest clue Jackie." 

He did seem sincere and it was the only way we'd end on good terms before tour. "Fine. But stop acting like a little ass wipe. It gets annoying." 

He let a smirk tug at his lips and threw himself on me. "I love you so much, baby." He left kisses all over my face and began tickling me, which is something I hate when people do. "I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you." He said in a deep voice in between each tickle. 

"Brian, stop! You're hurting me!" I shouted, trying to remove his hand from my stomach. But in actuality, I was enjoying it. I liked when he did this.  "Brian! I'm gonna sock you in the face." 

"Kiss me and tell me you love me too and I'll stop." He got on me and pinned my hands down. "Now." 

"No! Get off me. You're gonna make me pee with all your weight on my stomach!" I exclaimed, attempting to fight his grip, but it was impossible with his strength. 

"Ew you little bed-wetter," he said, wrinkling his nose and leaned in to kissed my lips. "Now that we're in this position, do you think we should maybe... You know?" He implied. 

I stopped fidgeting and pushed him off me. "It's not the night of our wedding yet, Brian. Can't you just wait?" I asked with annoyance. He shook his head. "On a scale of one to ten, ten being the most desperate you've ever been... How bad do you want to do it?" 

He scoffed, "Baby I'm a man. Obviously a ten-" 

"Ten, ten! He wants a ten!"  Matt's voice was close and loud. I looked behind Brian only to see him and Jason at the door. 

"Get the fuck out!" Brian shouted then turned to me, "I'm sorry baby. I didn't think they were coming." 

"It's okay." 

He laughed, pulling me over to him by my ankles. "I love you. I promise this month will pass quickly and before you know it, I'll be back and we'll be getting married." He hovered over me, smiling, "You're gonna be Mrs. Brian Haner Jr. and then we're gonna have Brian Haner the third and fourth." I hope he's kidding about the names because I don't want my first son to be a third.

"I love you too." 

He pecked my lips and pulled me up. "And I'm sorry about the mess. I could find my white shirt but turns out I was wearing it this whole time." He poked fun at himself, taking a suitcase in his hand. 

I followed him out into the hallway and down the stairs where Matt and Jason were playing with Pinkly and eating some salad I had made earlier. 

"Sup Haners. I got hungry so I invaded your fridge. Great salad by the way." Jason complimented, shoving another spoonful in his mouth. 

"So why did you guys come in the first place?" Brian asked, collecting his suitcases and pushing them towards the door. 

Matt picked Pinkly up and let her lick his face, "Well, everyone was already at my house and everything was packed so we decided to come here. I'm gonna take your shit down to the bus."

"Yeah." Brian said nodding him off. He took me by the hand and pulled me in for one of his warming hugs. "I'm gonna miss you, so much baby." 

I felt myself becoming extremely emotional. I didn't want him to leave. It wasn't like the previous tour where I was fine with him leaving. There was this eternal bond between us now that made me want to keep him here. "I'm gonna miss you too. You don't have to go." 

"I do, unfortunately," He pulled away from me and lifted my chin, "These weeks will pass by fast. Before you know it, I'll be back and we'll be getting married. It's gonna be perfect. Just like you." He said tapping my nose with his finger. 

Jason snuck up behind me and poked my side, "Sorry to be rude but we got a schedule to follow." He opened his arms wide and smiled, "Give me a hug, Jackie." I moved away from Brian and wrapped my arms around Jason's middle. Even though we're not the closest friends, I still talk to him and I sometimes see him and the rest of the guys as brothers. "Okay, I'm gonna take the last suitcase out. I'll meet you outside Bri." 

I quickly went back into Brian's arms, not wanting to waste any time. "Don't leave me."  

"Babe, trust me. It'll pass fast. Before you know it, I'm gonna be home. I have to go." He said sulking. He pressed his lips against mine, parting them slightly, making me want him right then and there.  "I'm gonna miss that." 

"I'm gonna miss you." I said against his lips. "You better go. You can't keep them wating." 

"Right." He threw his backpack over his shoulders and led me to the door where he gave me one last kiss before leaving... 

I truly was going to miss him... ALOT.

And just thinking about everything I had to do alone, made me get the worst anxiety ever. 

Question: What do YOU think is gonna happen on tour?