Chapter Twenty-Five

Kameron POV

Ever since me and Ariel have progressed our relationship and getting things back on track, there was only way thing left to do. In order to make sure everything was official and goes to plan the way they were supposed to I called Kelsey and told her to meet me at the shop. I knew me and her working together would be horrible because the girl don't know how to shut up. She always up in our business when she need to be in her own. I was leaning up against the wall when she wobbled up to me. I laughed cause watching her was funny as hell. "What the hell you laughing for," she said out of breath.

"I'm laughing at yo ass wobbling like you a damn penguin."

"You just wait until Ariel get this big I bet yo as won't be laughing then," she said glaring at me. "Yes the hell I will," I said still laughing. "Whatever. Tell me why the hell you got me out here and shit."

"I need your help, I want to make this important and it has to be perfect."

"Well, then you came to the right person because I know Ariel better than yo light bright ass could ever know," she said hitting me and walking into the store. I shook my head and headed into the ring store with this annoying ass girl. A day with her should definitely be hell.

"Oh I like this one," Kelsey said for the billionth time. We have been in here for an hour and this girl can't seem to make up her damn mind. I wanted to strangle her. "Will you just pick one?"

"Hey this ring has to be perfect so calm yo ass down," she said racing to the other side of the store. "I think you two make a cute couple," a sales woman said coming up to me. At first I was confused but then I realized she was talking about me and Kelsey. "Yea me and her are not together."

"Are you sure because the way you two act around each other it's hard to not think you two are together."

"Look lady the only reason I am here with her is to get my girlfriend in which I am in love with and carrying my child a ring so I can propose to her. As far as Kelsey goes she is with my best friend and plus if I was with her ass would not be talking this damn much." With that I walked up to Kelsey cause I was ready to bounce. "Kelsey pick a damn ring before I drag yo ass out of here."

"Calm down I found the perfect ring," she handing me a bag. "How much I owe you?"

"Nothing this is my treat with the help of Biggy's black card," she smiling. "That nigga gonna kill yo ass."

"No, he won't have you met him. He is just a big teddy bear and plus he lets me have whatever I want since I am carrying his first child."

"Whatever let's go so I can take yo ass back home."

"Hey can we stop and get something eat first," she asked putting on her puppy dog eyes. "Fine but I'm not talking," I said getting in the car.

We went to an Italian restaurant since she was craving spaghetti. We were sitting at the table waiting for our food to come and I was texting Ariel telling her when I will be home. I knew she would worry if she didn't hear from me. "Can I ask you something," Kelsey asked making me look away from my phone. I sighed, "What?"

"What made you come back, to Ariel I mean? After everything happened you went MIA and I thought for sure you were never coming back for her, so why did you." I thought about the question and then answered. "After everything was handled I realized that the only thing that would bring me closure was being the person I loved most. Not being with Ariel hurt me more than anyone could ever know and I know it was my fault but I finally came to my senses. Ariel is the only reason I get up in the morning and go to sleep at night."