Chapter Thirty-Seven

"Man how the hell did this shit happen?!"

"While you two were preoccupied we went to check out what was going on in the back next thing we know we were being ambushed. When everything was done they were laying on the floor bleeding out."

"What happened to the fucking plan?"

"The fucking plan went out the window when we walked in and we saw people waiting for us with damn guns and then started fucking shooting!" when we got back to the truck Spider and Jumper's bodies laid in the back dead. They had been shot multiple times and didn't have a chance.

We got back to the house and no one was in the mood to talk. I went upstairs to find my phone since we decided to leave them. When I turned my phone on I saw I had a lot of messages from Ariel. I knew she was probably pissed at me but I couldn't tell her about what we went to do. I listened to the message and cursed.

"Come on Big we gotta go," I said heading out the door with him behind me. "Where the hell we going?"

"Kelsey is in labor," I said getting in the car and driving off.

Ariel POV

"Kelsey you are not going to be able to hold this baby inside you for much longer."

"You don't fucking know that," she said squeezing my hand to death and glaring at me. "Find the one who did this to me before I kill him!" just as I was about to respond Biggy and Kameron walked in like nothing was going on. "And where the hell have you two been?!"

"We got caught up," Kameron said looking down. I noticed a bruise on his face and knew something had happened. I narrowed my eyes at him but then snapped out of it when Kelsey squeezed my hand again. "Biggy if you don't take her hand before I lose all feeling in it!" he took her hand from me and I wiggled it around to get feeling back in it. I walked up to Kameron and just grabbed his shirt pulling him out the door.

"You tell me where the hell you were or I swear Kameron I will fucking kill you," I said mad as hell. He didn't say anything but just stood there like I was fucking playing. "NOW!" people stopped to look and see what was going on but I didn't care because I was about to kill my boyfriend.

"We got a tip on where Collin was and went to check it out."

"And?"

"And we found him."

"You better tell me they are dead and that's why you didn't pick up your phone or else Kameron you are going to wish you were dead," I said stepping closer. I had just had my hand squeezed to death, my emotions all over the place, and now he was acting like he couldn't use his fucking mouth. "Your dad and him put a gun to me and Biggy head. And while we were there they ambushed our men and now Spider and Jumper are dead." I took in what he was saying and just nodded my head and went back inside. I was done with this conversation and he better hope I wasn't done with him. I was tired of being left out of the loop because all it did was make more trouble. While he was on his little adventure I could've been attacked and then what. It was shit like that, that made me want to just say fuck it.

When I got back inside the doctor was kneeled down and Kelsey was finally pushing. They said something was wrong and it was a reason she just went into labor and they needed to get the baby out immediately but Kelsey being Kelsey refused until Biggy was here. Kameron came to stand behind me but I moved and sat down. I didn't want to be around him right now.

After an hour the baby was finally here but it wasn't crying and barely breathing so they took to the back to stabilize it. Kelsey went into a frenzy saying how she couldn't lose another baby and frankly I couldn't blame her. I decided to give them their privacy and went to find some food. Just as I was about to reach the elevator I was pulled back into an empty room. "Talk to me Ariel."