Chapter Thirty-Six

I woke up the next morning feeling like I had been run over by a damn train. My back was killing me and I felt like I weighed a ton. These damn babies were taking a toll on my body. I rolled over and saw Kameron was not beside me. I was still in my clothes from yesterday since I was too tired to do anything last night. I went into my closet and pulled out a royal blue maxi dress flowed long to my feet and braided spaghetti straps and jean jacket that was cut short. I took off my clothes and took a much needed a shower.

When came downstairs I saw my kitchen was filled with guys once again. I spotted Kameron sitting on the counter eating cereal like a big ass kid. I looked in the fridge for something to eat and there was nada. These damn niggas had ate all my damn food. "Biggy where is Kelsey?"

"At my safe house, it's just twenty minutes away."

"Give me the address." He gave me the address and I went to get my phone and keys. "Where you going," Kameron said leaning against the door frame still with cereal in his hands. I should take his damn food since it's his fault my food gone. "I'm going to see Kelsey."

"Why you could just stay here and be with me."

"Well since your friends have eaten all my damn food I'll take a rain check. And besides I need a break from all of this and the best way to do that is to have some girl time with my bestie." He put down the cereal and walked over to me grabbing me by my waist. "You are really starting to show my love," he said rubbing my stomach. "That's why I'm going to get some food."

"Just be careful and watch your back. I probably won't be home when you get back if we find something on Collin."

"I promise to be careful if you promise to be careful," I said putting my hands on his chest. "Always," he said leaning down pecking my lips. "Seriously make sure you come back to me." for some reason I felt like I was saying goodbye and needed to make sure he knew he was loved.

I stopped by and got some Chinese food which was a lot considering we were both pregnant. I knocked on the door waiting for someone to answer when Kelsey swung the door open pointing a gun right at my damn face. "What the hell!"

"Sorry Air I didn't know it was you Big told me to be on the lookout," she said lowering the gun and letting me in. "You almost gave me a damn heart attack!"

"I said I was sorry but shit I wasn't going out without a fight," she said trying to act hard. "Whatever bitch I brought us some food. I thought we could have a girl's day."

"You know I Iove you right," she said taking the food out of my hand. "Hey half of that is mine!"

"So why you came to see me?"

"Since the niggas at my house have eaten every damn thing in the house I was hungry and decided I could come chill with you." We put in Love and Basketball and ate our food. We were half way through the film when Kelsey broke the silence. "I'm scared Air." I looked over at her and she was in tears. She looked like she had a damn river flowing from her eyes. "What if they don't stop him and it just gets worst. What if he kills them, where does that leave us?"

I knew how she felt but I never let anyone see how I felt. Being with a kingpin you learn how to hide your emotions and never let anyone see you sweat or cry but right now that wasn't working. I had been trying to keep control and believe everything would work out but to be honest I didn't really know. I just know I have to be strong for Kameron or we would definitely lose.

"Kelsey I know how you are feeling trust me, I think about it every day. You watch the one you love walk out the door not knowing if he is going to come back or if this will be the day you get the call asking you to come identify a body they found."