Chapter Thirty-Four

It took two hours for everyone to get back and by that time I was a nervous wreck. Kelsey had to go take a nap because she couldn't handle losing someone else. I tried to calm her by telling her they were okay but hell I didn't even believe myself. I was laying on the couch when everyone piled in looking pissed off. Kameron came to me and scooped me up holding to me for dear life. Maybe I wasn't the only one a nervous wreck. "Where's Kelsey," Biggy asked looking around. "She's in the room ya'll sleep in." he nodded and headed up. "You okay," Kameron asked looking at me. "Yea I'm fine just tired."

"Come on I will put you to bed."

"That can wait first I need to tell you what Steph told me," I said getting up and getting the footage to show him. "Who is Steph?"

"You remember she was my good friend that used to hang out with me and Kelsey then she got married and left."

"Wait the girl that married that ex-football player?"

"Yea, I called her because these properties ya'll found were bugging me. Something just didn't feel right."

"Okay what you find out?"

"Before I tell you, I need to hear you say I am not weak and that I can be valuable in this whole thing. I told you I wanted to be a part of this and you keep acting like I am some fragile being." He stood up walked over to me lifting up my chin to meet his intense gaze. "Ariel I don't think you are fragile I just want to make sure you and my babies are safe and stay safe. Just because you want to be a part of this doesn't mean you need to be. My job as your future husband is to make sure you are taken care of and that's what I am going to do. Now you can get with the program or you get with the program," he said taking the tablet from me. "Fine then you have to agree to let me work from here and at least be a little bit a part of this," I said taking the tablet back. He sighed and rubbed his hands down his face, "Fine but as soon as this shit puts you in danger, you are done," he said taking the tablet back. "Now tell us what is going on," he said sitting down. "Well when you hit play you will see Collin along with his other guys and my father setting something up for you guys. I had Steph look into the properties and she found the businesses you guys found were all a sham. He figured you would find the properties and would go to the closet one and you did. He had men waiting there to kill you."

"What else?"

"That's it but we definitely have proof my dad is indeed alive." He nodded his head and stood up. "You guys can stay here tonight there are plenty of rooms find one you like and we will finish this tomorrow." They nodded and went upstairs. He scooped me up bridal style and kissed my temple as he walked upstairs. "Am I always going to get this kind of treatment," I asked as he placed me on my feet. "If I would've went into that building I would've left you all alone to raise our twins."

"Kameron I know but you can't think that way. Just think of the bright side we avoided this because we worked as a team." I stood up and grabbed his hand, "Where we going?"

"You are coming with me and join me in the shower," I said leading him to the bathroom.

Kameron POV

I was in a deep sleep when my phone went off. I answered it and it was my boss asking me to meet him in an hour at the restaurant. With everything going on I forgot all about the restaurant and mentally kicked myself. "Who was that?"

"Boss man, I gotta go to the restaurant." She nodded her head and went back to sleep. I got up and went and took a shower. I wasn't really feeling like dressing up so I threw on some black True religion jeans with a black T-shirt. I put on my timbs and gold chain. "Ariel," I said shaking her awake. "What," she asked turning over. "Imma bout to head out, I will be back in an hour or two." She nodded and I kissed her lips and left out.