Chapter Twenty-Two

2 months later

Kameron POV

I woke up to the smell of French toast and bacon and damn that made a nigga hungry. I looked over and Ariel wasn't in the bed next to me which means she was the one cooking. I rolled out of bed and went into the bathroom to brush my teeth. When I was done I headed to the kitchen to for some food. When I got to the kitchen I saw Biggy and Kelsey sitting at the counter all cuddled up and shit and on top of that Biggy was eating my damn bacon. "What the hell ya'll hood rats doing in my damn house eating all my damn food," I asked taking the plate of bacon away from him. "Kameron be nice there is plenty to go around," Ariel said taking the plate out of my hand.

"Yea be nice because I'm pregnant," Kelsey said rubbing her belly. "What the hell I got to do with that? That ain't my damn child!"

"Ariel why you get back with this ass again?"

"Why you in my house again," I asked pushing her upside the head while I went to go to Ariel. She was in some shorts and a tank and usually I would be mad at her showing off whats mine while other niggas was around but since it was just Biggy and I knew he would never do that to me. She was so busy flipping the toast she didn't see me coming. "So this is how it's gonna be from now on," I asked wrapping my arms around her from the back while kissing on her neck. "What are you doing?"

"Trying to show the love of my life how thankful I am because she cooked breakfast for me." She turned around and wrapped her arms around my neck, "Oh really," she said smiling wide. "Yea really now have we reached the point where I get to kiss you."

"Yea I think we have," she said standing on her tippy toes and I bent down to meet her. "Um can ya'll not make out around the food!" Kelsey yelled interrupted before we could even get a chance to kiss. This girl had to get the fuck out now. "Will you get the fuck out of my house!" I yelled turning around to look at her. "Make me," she said sticking out her tongue. "Okay you two the food is ready so be nice." We all followed Ariel to the kitchen and took our seat. Kelsey being the ass she is decided she wanted to sit in my seat next to Ariel so I picked her ass up and sat her in another chair. "Well, damn you ain't gotta move me like that."

"And you ain't gotta be in my damn house eating my damn food," I said sitting down. The rest of the morning we ate breakfast while we joked at each other. Biggy left since he had to go handle business leaving Kelsey ass with us. I cleaned up the dishes and headed to the bedroom where Ariel was. She was in the closet looking at her clothes. "Where you going today," I asked lying out across the bed. "Kelsey wanted me to go with her to her doctor's appointment. Don't you have a meeting with your boss?"

"Yea at ten," I said watching her. "Kameron it's almost 9:30 and it takes you almost thirty minutes to get there and hour to get dressed."

"Not with my driving skills and plus I already know what I'm wearing," I said standing up and heading for the bathroom.

When I came out Ariel was half dressed and was bent over doing her make up. I had to admit the site in front of me had a nigga ready to pounce. "How a nigga supposed to get to work on time if you gonna be walking around looking like this?"

"Boy get dressed before you late." I shook my head and went to the closet to get my clothes out. I threw on my dark blue True Religion jeans and white crew neck t-shirt. I then put on my Oreos and silver chain. "Well, damn don't you look sexy as hell," Ariel said while I brushed my hair. "Nah don't be trying to push up on a nigga now," I said mugging her through the mirror. "Come on daddy give me some sugar," she said pulling on my shirt. I laughed turning around to face her pulling her close to me. I bent down and kissed her lips lightly which turned to a full blown make out session. By the time we were finished I was ten minutes behind schedule and had to run out.