Chapter Forty-Four

I woke up feeling extremely happy about what happened last night. I was engaged and soon my babies would be here. I couldn't wait. But then Kelsey came to my mind and what I promised Demetri I would do when the time came. I took a shower and then just threw on some sweats and a t-shirt. I then found the things Demetri left me. I knew it was time; she was happy now and had a baby boy. I called her and told her to come over with Biggy too. He was a part of the family and Kelsey's boyfriend so this was just as much his concern too.

I walked into the kitchen to Kameron cooking breakfast in only some boxers. If I wasn't almost seven months pregnant I would tear that up. "Stop staring at me and sit down." I blushed from being caught and sat at the table. He put a plate of French toast triangles with powdered sugar on them in front of me and a bowl of fruit. When he sat down I quickly dug in. I loved when he cooked cause he really could fucking cook. "I invited Kelsey and Biggy over."

"Why? I thought we was spending the day together?"

"I need to give Kelsey something important."

"Okay you couldn't have just gave it to her another time or some shit?"

"No, Kameron I need to do it now before things get crazy. Just trust me on this please," I asked looking at him. He sighed and nodded and just kept eating. I was already nervous about doing this; I didn't want to mess it up. Demetri trusted me with this and I wanted to make sure I did it right. He loved Kelsey and he just wanted her to know how sorry he was for what he did to their baby and her. I know my brother had his issues but deep down he was the best little brother ever and I missed him like hell.

When we finished Kameron cleaned up the kitchen and I went to find where I had hidden the stuff Demetri left. I opened the box and saw the stuff he had left and sighed. This was all I had left of him and now I had to give to someone else. A tear escaped my eye and I just remembered the good times we had. When we were kids we used to promise to protect each other no matter what and this time I couldn't save him.

I eventually heard voiced downstairs and went to see who it was. "There she is! I hope you liked the ring I went with him to pick out," Kelsey said flooding me with questions. She picked up my hand was smiling hard as hell.

"I knew you would like it."

"Yea it's huge," I said looking at Kameron.

"Shit if you don't want it then I will take!" I looked at her like she had lost her damn mind. "No the hell you want!"

"Boy shut up!" I swear them two could never be in the same room without fighting. "Make me!"

"Okay go get me a gun and I will," she said glaring at him. "You betta sit yo ass down befo I put you out my damn house!" I just looked at Biggy and he just sat there holding Nikko like nothing was happening. I walked over to him and sat beside his wheelchair. "So how you holding up tough guy?"

"Benn going to therapy everyday trying to walk again. They say I have a good chance if I just work at it."

"How you like being a father?" he looked up smiling extra hard. "I love it! Can't wait until she pop me some more out."

"The hell you mean pop you some more out," Kelsey said with her hand on her hip. "Look calm down with all that yelling."

"Nah you the one that need to calm down cause you get one child and that's it."

"Yea I bet you ain't saying that shit when up inside you," he said and then she blushed and sat down. About damn time!

I took the silence as my opportunity and went and got the box. "What's that," Kameron asked when I came back. "You will see."