Chapter Forty-Five

We were officially released from the hospital and I couldn't wait to get home, I have been here two weeks because I had to recover. I was just happy I could see my damn feet again. Kameron has turned into whole other person. Whenever the babies cry he is up trying to make sure they are okay. He treats our baby girls like princesses and treats our boy like a man in his words. Marquise looks exactly him down to the eyes and hair. The girls on the other hand are mixed up. Brianna looks like me but has his eyes and Brooklyn looks like him but has my skin color and eyes. I just loved them they were just so tiny. "You okay baby girl," he asked holding Marquise in his arms feeding him. I decided I was not breast feeding because that was just not happening.

"Yea did you bring my clothes?"

"Yea they are in the bag right there," just as I was about to go to the bag Brianna started crying. I tell you she was a crier while Brooklyn barely cried. She would just look at you and then start to try and talk. I picked up Brianna and started rocking her back in forth and she instantly smiled; I knew nothing was wrong she just likes it when someone holds her. I could tell she was gonna be a pain in the ass later on. "Omg look at these babies!" Kelsey said busting in the room and taking Brianna from me and then picking up Brooklyn. "What are you doing here?"

"Biggy has his last day of therapy today," she said sitting down and making faces. I went and changed into the clothes Kameron brought me which was a long black maxi dress and flats. When I came out Kameron now had Brooklyn and Marquise while Kelsey had Brianna. I just shook my head and started packing. "So how is Biggy doing anyway?"

"He can walk now but with a cane for now. Soon as they said he didn't need the wheelchair anymore he jumped up. Now he is trying to teach Nikko to walk."

"Is Nikko ready to do all that yet?"

"No, but he won't listen to me talking about if he put his mind to it he will walk."

"He got a point," Kameron said out of nowhere. "My babies are not walking until they are ready and are the right age," I said glaring at him. "So how did you not know you were having triplets?"

"They said Brooklyn was hidden behind these two."

"Man I would pissed as hell if they told me I had to push three damn kids out of me."

"Hey I'm finna go see Biggy," Kameron said with Marquise in his hands. I swear he never puts that boy down. "So why are you taking Marquise?"

"Because he mine!"

"Boy give me my baby," I said holding out my hands. He sighed and gave me Marquise mumbling to himself. Marquise just looked at him with his fingers in his mouth slobbering everywhere. "So how do you like being a mother?"

"Honestly I was already a mother but this time I will actually get to watch them grow up," I said kissing all over Marquise face. He started giggling and throwing his hands around. I guess the others got jealous cause they started crying. I just shook my head and put Marquise down in his car seat Kameron brought in and gave him his pacifier. I picked up Brooklyn and then rocked her until she was calm and put her in her car seat. Next was Brianna, the drama queen, you couldn't just rock her you had to hold her for a minute to let her know she was important. When she was satisfied I put her in her car seat.

Then Kameron and Biggy walked in and I smiled. "Well don't you look tall," I said smiling. "I'm just glad to be out that damn chair!" "Why the hell is my baby walking while holding your cane," Kelsey yelled at Biggy. "I told you of he put his mind to it, he could do it." She went and picked up Nikko cussing Biggy out in the process. Nikko had grown and now looked more like Biggy with no sign of Kelsey anywhere which made her mad.