Epilogue

One year later:

So it has been five months and everything has been stressful but extremely exciting. We finally moved into our new home in Atlanta and it is gorgeous. The kids are now walking and let me tell you they are a handful. Kameron now spoils them to death and is trying to teach Marquise how to play basketball. Honestly though Marquise could care less about learning, he just wants to watch TV and eat. He is very mellow and just watches as people pass by him. Now the girls are the exact opposite they love to get in trouble and I swear they are going to be the death of Kameron. They have become master thieves and love to steal our phones and then act like they know nothing. When we yell at them for it they cry and Kameron usually gives in and tries to make them feel better. They have him wrapped around his finger. It's even worse now though because they are talking and now we can't get them to shut up.

As far as business goes everything is going great. My store was a big success and people really seem to love the baby clothes. I even used my own babies to model the clothes which they loved. For some reason they love the center of attention. Kameron on the other hand is always busy with the restaurant which I am not complaining, it's better than him being in the streets. At least I know there is no chance of him coming home shot or cut up. I asked him if he missed the old life and he said no that this is where he wanted to be. Now that he is living like a normal person he has more time for the kids and me which he seems to like to keep me on my back. He was not kidding when he said he wanted more kids. Even though I can tell he is extremely happy and I love seeing him like this. Every time he comes home the kids run to the door and he picks them all up and spins them around until they are dizzy; he loves being a father and it shows.

As for Kelsey and Biggy they are now married and settled at their new home in Chicago. At first Kelsey couldn't stand the cold but then saw how much Nikko loved playing in the snow. I mean it's cold where we are sometimes but it doesn't get like Chicago. We opened up her dance studio and I put her in charge. I made myself a silent partner because I wanted her to have something to call her own. Baby Nikko is not a baby anymore; he is now walking and talking like no tomorrow. When they came to visit he became so fascinated with Brianna that he followed her everywhere. Brianna being Brianna would cry when she realized it was him and not Brooklyn. She would push him and he would still get up and follow her like a lost puppy. When Kameron saw this he got mad and told Biggy he needed to get his son away from his daughter. I tried to reason with him and tell him they were just kids but he was like no, I don't want no boys around my girls. I thought it was funny as hell. Kelsey was like maybe when they grow up they can be together. I just shrugged it off because if my girls are anything like me they will find their Kameron and no other boy will matter. Sure they will bring home numerous of them but when they find the right one, they will know. As for Marquise I was going to watch him. He was the worst kind, quiet and cute the girls would eat him up, hell I couldn't get enough of him. But I knew he had his daddy's genes and that was going to be a fight in itself.

Biggy on the other hand can walk fully without the cane. He was so happy he started dancing and I couldn't help but record it. He was just glad that he could now run with Nikko and play with him. I was happy for him and Kameron was too in seeing he still felt guilty for how he ended up. You could tell he was glad he didn't have to live his whole life regretting his decisions.

As for me and Kameron we got married and it was beautiful. Since he was so hell bent on us getting married quickly I decided on a spring wedding. It wasn't anything big since we really have much family. It was just the usual crew and the kids.

Flash back:

"Omg I can't believe you are fin to get married!"

"Me either, I'm little nervous," I said sitting down in a nearby chair. We were currently in the hotel room getting ready for my wedding. Kameron had surprised me and flew us all out to California. Now it may not be the Bahamas but it was special to me. He knew I always wanted to go to California and thought it would be a perfect place for us to get married.