Chapter Four

Today is the day I start my first day at Wright Incorporated and I am beyond nervous. The last time I was near Mr. Collin he was trying to put me on my back. Deep down I really wanted this job because it would keep me distracted and then maybe I could truly move on. I have given up on all hopes to even contact or talk to Kameron; we basically live complete and separate lives.

When I arrived to the building I took a deep breath and entered. I got on the elevator and while I was trying to calm myself I didn't notice when someone stepped on with me. All I know is a familiar smell overcame me causing me to turn around. I was met with Mr. Collin himself. He was staring at me letting his eyes gaze up and down my body, which made me happy I decided to wear a black pencil skirt with a pink short sleeved blouse and black pumps not to high but not too low. He still wasn't saying anything but just kept staring; it felt like that elevator ride was taking forever. Soon the door dinged indicating we were almost to our floor but as soon as I moved to walk off, he blocked m. He pushed the button to stop the elevator and boxed me in the corner. "This may be forward but if you keep wearing things like this I may not be able to last much longer."

"I am your secretary Mr. Wright and the last time I checked this was against work policies."

"Baby girl I made the policy," he said moving in closer. "Well, that means you should know the rules and it also means you should behave yourself," I said moving out of his blockade and pushing the button to start the elevator again. I was shaking, not because I was scared but because I was actually turned on. It just reminded me just how much I missed Kameron and when I realized I loved him. It was one night when we were watching movies and we started fake wrestling. He threw me on the couch and pinned me down; our faces were so close I could feel his heart. That night I knew I wanted him and now he wanted nothing to do with me. "You know eventually you will have to give in to me," Collin said interrupting my thoughts. The elevator opened, "I will meet you in your office in twenty minutes Mr. Wright," I said walking off the elevator not looking at him. I needed to get some distance between us and quick.

The rest of the day went kind of smoothly, mainly because Collin was in meetings all day. Within this day I realized Collin was the exact opposite from Kameron, he was a major sleaze ball. His forwardness no longer a turn on but a complete turn off. The only thing that kept me from telling him off was the fact I needed this job other than that I would've cut his damn throat. He needed a huge reality check and quick.

Kameron POV

Talking to Kacey really pissed me off. As soon as I left the park I went back to the trap. I needed to come up with a plan to this nigga down.

Right now I was in the meeting room listening to ideas. I only let the originals in on this project; don't want what happened with Antonio situation to repeat itself. I needed to make sure I could trust the every person on my team.

"Like I was saying boss if we load up on weapons and just take them by surprise we should be able to take them down," one of my guys said. "This ain't any kind of nigga we gotta take him down not only with weapons with our minds. Not only is he messing with our money but now he threatening our families, we need to take him down. He needs to know we not just gonna lay on our back and take is shit. If he wants to play then we will play."

"Okay then how about we get someone close to him. We can either kill them or torture them, either way we send a message he won't forget," Biggy said folding his arms. "Who you got in mind?"