Chapter Twenty-Six

By now Lauren had pranced her way into our home thinking she own the damn place letting her son run around my damn house like he didn't have no training at all. I just stood by the door trying to keep calm cause for one I was pregnant and second I wasn't in the mood to beat a bitch ass. "Get the fuck out!" Kameron said making Lauren turn around in shock. "Why you mad baby," she said rubbing up and down on his arm. She was really pushing my buttons right now. I could tell Kameron was trying not to hurt her but she was asking for it. "Look when you gonna tell that fat bitch to leave so we can start our family," she asked smirking at me. Now I was gonna kill her, "You come into my house uninvited letting yo bad ass child run around my damn house and now you disrespecting me in my own damn house. You need to go before I put yo trashy ass out with the trash where you deserve to be."

"Bitch don't you get it you are the trash. The fact you thought you would ever have a happy ending with him is funny as hell," she said walking up to me. "No, what's funny is the fact that you think he will want yo hoe ass after you have been busting it wide open for every nigga that have a dick."

"He wasn't complaining when he was all up in my hoe ass," she said pushing me into the wall. "Bitch the only reason he was with yo ugly ass his because he couldn't get me so stop fooling yo damn self and get a fucking clue you thirsty ass bitch," I said pushing her back. I could tell she was angry now and I couldn't care less. She pushed me roughly up against the wall and began trying to choke me but then she was suddenly pulled off of me. Kameron had snatched he up and threw her against the wall like she was a rag doll. "If you ever put yo hands on her again I will fucking kill you," he said through clenched teeth. He released her and she dropped to the floor looking scared as fuck. He grabbed my hand, "go sit yo ass down before I have to handle yo ass too," he said as if he was daring me to say something. I nodded and went to the couch while he watched my every move. "Now I don't know who the fuck you think I am, maybe you have forgotten but let me remind you. Don't ever bring yo ass back talking yo bullshit again. If you ever put yo hands on Ariel again yo child won't have a fucking mom or dad, do you understand," he asked once he turned back to her. She slowly nodded. "Don't fucking nod use yo damn words!"

"Yes I understand."

"Good now tomorrow you will meet at the address I send you for the DNA test on whoever the fuck child this is. Now get yo bad ass baby and get the fuck out of my house now!" She looked like she was about to cry and slowly got up. "Hurry the fuck up!" She moved quicker and got her son and left. I slowly got up and tried to tip toe to the bedroom, "Stop right there," Kameron said making me stop in my tracks. "Can I help you," I asked batting my eyes.

"Don't fucking act like you don't know what you did," he said with his eyes piercing through me. "She stepped out of line."

"So what you thought you could handle it?"

"Hell yea!" he quickly walked up to me and pushed me up against the wall. "Don't ever put yourself in that kind of situation again, do you hear me."

"Kameron I am a big girl I can handle myself," I said trying to push him away from me only to be pushed back. Now he was mad. "I don't give a damn don't you ever put you are our baby in that situation again. I cannot protect you if insist on putting yourself in harm's way. So the next time something like that happens you keep yo little attitude under control and let me handle it," he said more as a question. I nodded. "What I say about nodding."

"Yea I understand." For some reason this side of Kameron was really turning me on and I couldn't keep it from showing, damn these hormones. I started twitching and moving around in his grasp. "What are you doing?"

"Nothing I said," biting my lip. His eyes lowered, "Is someone horny," he asked whispering in my ear making me wet instantly. He moved to my neck and began to leave kisses causing me to moan. Shit I was ready for him to take me right now. Just as I thought we were about to get it on he stopped. "Why you stop?"