Chapter Twenty

I woke up feeling amazing as I realized I was wrapped up in Kameron's arms. It had been so long since that had happened and I was savoring every minute of it. He was snoring and I laughed as I took a picture of him with his mouth open. I gently traced his tattoos. He had so many now and it was a major turn on. I guess I woke him up cause his eyes started blinking open. "Damn I like waking up to you."

"If I wasn't so sore I would show how much I like waking up to you to."

"Daddy put in work," he said thrusting his hips up. I laughed so hard I almost fell off the bed. Kameron grabbed me pulling me into him. "What we doing today?"

"Well, I got to go to work. I gotta start my training but you can take a shower and I will pick you up tonight."

"What we doing tonight?"

"I'm taking you to dinner," he said getting up and going into the bathroom. Soon he came back out with a towel around him and everything in me came to life again. I had been away from him for far too long and I wasn't going to let him go this time. Being away from him not being able to touch him or waking up to him was hell and I wasn't fin to go through it again. "Go take a shower and stop watching me," he said putting on his boxers. I blushed and went to take a shower.

Soon as the water hit me my body relaxed. I felt like I was finally able to breath and enjoy life again. I felt like for once I could keep my head below water and stop myself from drowning. I would never tell myself I wasn't okay or even let myself think everything was wrong because I knew if I did I wouldn't be able to come back.

I got of the shower and dried myself off and wrapped a towel around my body. When I walked out of the bathroom Kameron was dressed in his chief clothes and I just laughed. "What's so funny?"

"Nothing chief," I said sitting on the bed. "Whatever now listen I still have some of your clothes they are in a box marked with your name. I will pick you up from I'm guessing Kelsey's since you tell her everything at six." I nodded and taking everything in he just said. "So what should I wear to this dinner?"

"I have never told you how to dress and I'm not fin to start now Ariel. You always look sexy as hell anything you wear." I instantly blushed at his words. "You need to go before I pounce on you." He laughed and walked over to me. "I will see you tonight," he said kissing me softly on the lips. "Have a good first day."

"Thanks baby." And with that he grabbed his phone and wallet and was out the door. After a while of thinking I got up and went to find the box with my name. He had so many boxes I could barely move. After moving box after box I finally found one with my name and sighed. Shit I was tired I felt like I owned a moving company. I opened the box and sure enough there were some of my clothes. As I took out the clothes a box fell out of them. I looked at the box and I knew it wasn't mine. Kameron must've put it in here by mistake. I bent down to open the box and almost cried. It was pictures of me and Kameron when I was pregnant and the ultrasound. He said he was taking pictures so that we could show our baby girl just how special she was to us. He was so happy to be having his first born he almost died from excitement. I could tell he had been crying over them form the stains; I just wished he told me how he felt rather pushing me away. I put the pictures back in the box and grabbed a teal maxi dress and matching sandals and headed back to the bedroom. I quickly got dressed and headed out making sure I left everything the way it was supposed to be.

I stopped at IHOP and grabbed some pancakes, vegetable omelet, hash browns, bacon and sausage, and French toast before heading to Kelsey's house. I knew she would be hungry since it was still early. I didn't bother knocking on the door since I didn't see Biggy car in the drive. Soon as I stepped in Kelsey jumped on me. "Damn Kelsey calm the fuck down!"