Chapter Sixteen

Ariel POV

So I decided to go over to Collin's after the date since I was too tired to go home. I also knew Biggy was probably with Kelsey and I didn't want to hear them all night. "Thanks for letting me spend the night," I said sitting on the couch taking off my shoes.

"It's nothing baby girl," he said going into his room. I sat there looking at the wall trying to figure out my life. In a flash me and Kameron were broken up and now I was with Collin. It just didn't feel right. I know I told Collin I would give him a chance but for some reason there was something stopping me. I didn't understand he was a nice guy and plus he was successful. He was every girl's dream, I just didn't know if he was my dream.

"What you thinking about," he said with just basketball shorts on. "Just going over today's events."

"Hope they are all good," he said sitting down next to me. "Can I ask you something?"

"Sure."

"Where do you see us in the future?"

"Um I don't really think about the future. I never have, I just let things happen. I just feel like whatever happens happens but I will tell you this I hope me and you will be together in the future." I looked at him and could tell he meant it but a part of me knew we wouldn't. Before I could respond someone knocked on the door.

"Can I help you," I heard Collin ask so I got up to see who it was. When I came into to view I almost died at who it was. "There's my baby girl," he said walking up to me. I backed away not wanted to be near him. "What are you doing here? How did you find me?"

"I'm your father I will always find you."

"What do you want?" I instantly started wanting Kameron, he would know how to handle this situation. But then I thought about how Kameron would never let this man near me so something must be wrong. He was the one that warned me against him so I knew he wouldn't let this man even come near me. "Where's Kameron?"

"You don't need to be worried about him anymore," he said smirking. "What did you do to him?"

"Let's just say he will be meeting your baby girl will soon," my heart instantly dropped. The thought of losing Kameron made me feel some type of way. While I was in thought Collin started stepping back like he was up to something. "You need to go," I said trying to get him to leave.

"See there's where me and you disagree," he said pulling out a gun and pointing it at me. I swear I was tired of this shit happening to me! Even when I leave Kameron I still get caught up in this type of shit. When I looked into his eyes they were dark and they made me want to run and hide.

"Why are you doing this?"

"Well, see it started with your lying ass mother when I found out who your real father was. I thought I killed that son of bitch and then I find out he still has a fucking seed! So I am to finish the job I started and I'm sorry to say baby girl but that means you have to die." When he said that I almost fainted. I was gonna die because he didn't like some other nigga what kind of shit was that. "Any last words baby girl," he asked with his hands on the trigger. I couldn't even think to say anything so I just began to cry. I closed my eyes preparing to feel that stinging pain and then shot after shot was heard going off.

When I looked around the man I thought was my dad was laying on the floor with two bullet holes in him, one in his head and one in the chest. I looked at Collin and he was still holding the gun, so that's what he was up to. I went to the couch to get my phone because I needed to call Kelsey.

K: Hello?

A: Is Biggy with you?

K: No, I been waiting for him all night. He said was going to come over and then the nigga didn't even fucking show.