Chapter Three

So far Kameron hasn't kept his promise and has been working more than ever. His promise lasted about two weeks and then he began hanging back out in the trap. At first I thought it was no big deal until he started coming home at 2am. After a while I was back to where I started; not caring about him or what he was doing. I never thought me and Kameron would get to this point but we are and I don't think it can be fixed. I wanted to fix it but it takes two people to fix a broken relationship.

Right now me and Kelsey are on the couch eating junk food and watching movies. We were currently watching Love Don't Cost a Thing with Nick Cannon. Personally I wished you could buy love but then realized love is a bitch no matter how you get it. "Can we watch something else," Kelsey asked whining for the third time. "No, it's almost over," I said still looking at the TV. "You know I don't like this movie, it is like that dat old. This is when Nick Cannon was still kind of cute," she said pouting her lips. "If I had to watch Pacific Rim then you gotta watch this."

"Hey Pacific Rim was an awesome movie," she said throwing some chips at me. "No what was awesome was the fact Rihanna's hat didn't leave her head throughout the whole damn movie. I need a hat like that," I said laughing at my own joke. "Whatever," she said sitting back on the couch.

Soon the movie was over and we were trying to pic another movie to watch. "Hey I got a question," Kelsey asked handing me a few movies. "What's up?"

"What if I said I knew of a job opening at the most talked about company?"

"And what company would that be," I asked curiously. I honestly haven't thought about going back to work since the baby. I knew I couldn't go back to the shop where everything happened but I still want to pursue fashion. While I did that however, I needed a stable job to bring in some money to support my dream. "It's at Wright Incorporated."

"Wait the one with that fine CEO, Collin Wright," I asked getting excited. "Yea, it's to be his secretary."

"You want me to apply to be that man's secretary? It took me forever to tell Kameron how I feel, how the hell am I supposed to talk to some that fine every day and do my job."

"Look you need to do this; it will help your self-esteem and help you move on with your life." I thought about what Kelsey was saying and decided maybe I should take this opportunity. I needed something to do and sitting around home doing nothing sure ain't healthy. "Fine I will give a try and see what happens."

"Yay! I will send you the application and everything you will need." Before I could say anything someone knocked on the door. I looked at Kelsey and back at the door, I mean who it could be Kelsey was here and Kameron had a key. I went to open the door and it was Biggy. "Biggy what you doing here," I asked stepping aside to let him in. "I was coming to-," he stopped suddenly when he saw Kelsey on the floor. It seemed like forever before he turned back around to face me. "I was coming over to see how you were doing," he asked still glancing back at Kelsey. "I'm doing fine," I said laughing. "What's funny?"

"You are. I never thought I would see the day when big bad Biggy was head over heels for a girl."

"What you talking about, I fall for no hoes."

"Well, apparently you have fallen for Kelsey. Now I'm not saying she a hoe but she ain't no saint," I said leaning up against the wall. "Man ain't nobody falling for nobody, I just think she cute."