Chapter Twelve

Ariel POV

As I slowly came to I woke up to crying and sniffing and looked around to see Kelsey chained to the bed. She was crying uncontrollably while I was chained to a chair. "Kelsey calm down," I said trying to get her to be quiet. "Why the hell should I? We are chained Ariel!"

"This is not my first time being chained up Kelsey," I said remember the whole thing with Antonio. I also remembered just how much I hated being chained up and was now reliving it all over. I tried to think positive that maybe Kameron would show up like last time and come save me. He has always been the one to save me when I was in danger and I guess I have grown used to it. "That's great for you but see that still doesn't make me feel better."

Before I could respond the door opened revealing Kacey. "How are my two captives doing," he said with a smirk. "Oh we are just fucking peachy," Kelsey said glaring at him. Damn this girl had a death wish. "And here I thought you were the shy one."

"Fuck you!" I don't know what got into this girl but I do know she need to calm the fuck down before this asshole just decide to shoot us both. I understood she was scared but insulting the person who held our life in his hands wasn't the way. "Oh baby trust me I plan to. Take her to the other room and make sure she is ready." His guys nodded and unchained her and took her out of the room. Once she was fully gone they closed the door leaving just me and him by ourselves.

"So tell me something, I thought you were engaged to my brother. Now I'm hearing it's not true anymore, what happened?" he asked sitting down on the bed. "What do you want?"

"For you to answer the question and then we will work from there."

"Go to hell," I said looking away from him. "Imma give you one more time to answer the question, now answer it!"

"How about you go to my baby girl's grave and tell me you fucking asshole!" I was now pissed. I now understood why Kameron worked so hard to get his ass because he showed no damn remorse about our child but treated it like it was a game. He killed my child and didn't give a damn. "Is someone mad," he asked taking pictures of me. I didn't respond but right then and there I made up my mind that I wanted to be the one to wipe that smug ass look off his face and kill this son of bitch. He didn't say anything but just sat looking at me for a while and then stood up and pulled out a gun. "You know this could've all been avoided if you wouldn't have fallen for a thug. I really don't know how you do it; first you lose your first child and then your brother and now you are here. Not to mention your first shot at love who turned out to be just as fucked up as me."

"Screw you."

"Damn I must be fine cause yo friend said the exact same thing."

"I can't believe I actually thought you were a nice guy," I said shaking my head. "You don't think I'm nice now?"

"I think you are an asshole and when Kameron kills yo ass I will be the one laughing as you fade away you cock ass motherfucker." Soon as I looked up I was hit in the face by his hand. "See the thing is Kameron don't know how to train his bitches that's his problem." He grabbed my chin and forced me to look at him, "But trust me baby I will train you."

"Is that supposed to scare me?" he looked at me and then took his gun and turned around slapped me with it this time making me fall. "Are you scared now," he asked squatting down beside me snapping pictures of me. blood was now running down my face and my lip was busted. He put down the gun and took out a knife. "Remember this," he asked waving it around in my face. He smiled and sat me back upright. He unchained me and carried me to the bed where he re-chained me.

"See this time I want to take my time with you since the last time was a rush job," he said using the knife to tear my shirt open. "Damn I see why Kameron picked you," he said biting his lip and looking at me. Him looking at me like that made me cringe and made me want to cover up. He sat down on the bed next to me and glided the knife along my skin and stopped at my stomach where the other knife wounds were. He smiled and then stabbed me in the shoulder causing me to scream out in pain. He twisted the knife and then pulled it out only to stab me in one of my thighs. Tears rolled down my face as I tried to regain control of my body. He pulled out the knife again and plunged it into my side. "Don't worry baby girl it won't kill you. That's only if little brother gets here in time, if he doesn't then I'm sorry you are going to die," he said pulling out the knife causing me to whence in pain. While I was trying to stay alive he got up and left leaving me alone.