Chapter 6

As I walked out I saw two pairs of eyes looking at me. One of them was Joe's and the other was Finn's. Yes as in JacksGap finn. Wow did I really look that good. Wait what am I saying. They could be looking at someone else. Just as that thought crossed my mind Finn walked to the pool and jumped in.

I then walked over near Joe. Just as he was about to leave I asked if he would put some sun cream on my back. He then said "Um..Ok". Wow sometimes he could be awkward. Wait I had just kissed him and acted like it was nothing. Wow I am an awful person. With that in mind I felt two people lift me up. I looked up and saw it was Marcus and Joe, I then looked to my side and saw the twins do the same to Zoe. What were they-

Before I could think anything else I felt the ice cold water hit me in the back and then the face. Why? How will I get them back? Once again my thoughts had been interrupted by someone picking me up and placing me on their back. I looked down to see longish dirty blonde hair that I recognised to be the one and only . Joseph Sugg.

I was kicking my legs and splashing water all over him. At last he put me down on the stairs "Thank you" I said as I climbed the stairs. I sat down on the edge and he came up and sat next to me. "It's ok anytime,anytime" he said with a huge grin on his face. He lent in close and whispered in my ear "Meet me down here at midnight" with that he jumped back in the pool. I went back to the chair that my IPhone and IPad was on and move them before leaning down to pick up my sun glasses and headphones. Before I could put on my playlist Zoe came up to me and asked what Joe whispered in my ear. I didn't want to tell her. To be honest I didn't really know what he wanted plus Joe was her brother.

After we were done at the pool we got changed and headed down for a meal. I was wearing a short burgundy dress (image on side). Zoe was wearing a black version of what I was wearing. I paired mine with a pair of nude high heels and Zoe had a black pair, both of which were wedges.

We walked down to the lobby where once again I saw a pair of eyes on me. We walked down to the restaurant and stepped in. As we went in a felt a strip of panic rush down my body. No! Not now.Not today. Come on Maddie.

None of this talk worked as I started to hyperventilate and I felt my heartbeat grow faster and faster. Marcus walked over to me and tried to talk to me but I couldn't say anything. Great know Marcus would start to worry. Then over came Zoe and Joe. All three of them walked me outside. By that I mean Marcus and Joe carried me out. I sat down and Joe came over to me and said the words he always says and I calmed down. Marcus gave him a look to say how the hell did you do that. And on that note we all walked back inside and had a lovely meal.

Hey Guys

How are you all. Sorry that I haven't posted in a while. Still loving writing this story.

Vote,Comment and Share if you are liking the FanFic.

Love You
Maddie