Chapter 11

Gray POV (Girl who took the picture)
I pace back and forth in my office. "I don't get it. Why is this girl bothering you so much?"
I face Vin, South, and Jona. "I don't know, that's why it's freaking me out."
"Kill her." I stare at South as he shrugs.
"I can't kill her. At least not until the end of the two months."
"Put her back in the room?" Vin suggests.
"Guys, she saved my life. Why not just let her live hers?" Jona interrupts.
"She saved you?" I lean against my desk with my arms crossed over my still bare chest.
"Yeah. I would be dead if it wasn't for her." Vin helps him up and he grabs his crutches. "She's innocent and she's 16. Just because you let her get to you doesnt mean you should kill her or torture her."
With that, he crutches himself out of the room.

Torrance POV
Playing with the plastic medical bracelet on my wrist, I listen to the doctor drone on and on.
The door slides open and i look up in relief. A beat-up Jona uses crutches to come inside.
I look at him with tearful eyes. "I'll give you two a moment."
The doctor leaves the room as Jona makes his way to the chair beside me.
I slip my hand into his a squeeze. "Jona."
"Hey, Torr. How you feeling?" He smiles a little.
"Scared. Confused. Hurt. I'm all over the place." I shrug, sighing and leaning back against the pillows.
"Why are you scared?" He frowns, his split lip opening.
"Gray." I whisper. He nods like he understands.
"When do you get out of here?" I glance at the clock on the wall and grin.
"Now." Carefully unhooking the IV in my arm, I slide out of the bed and notice I don't have any clothes.
Until I see a gray t-shirt. "Can you turn around?"
Jona turns his head and I untie the back of the hospital gown and quickly throw the t-shirt over my head.
"Ok. I'm done." He turns again and stands up. "Are you okay?"
"Yeah. Thank you, you saved my life." He grins at me and I smile back.
My stomach growls and he laughs while I look down in embarrassment. "Let's get you some food."
"Yay!!" I cheer. He chuckles and I skip down the hallway behind him.
"What do you want?"
"I can make it myself." He shakes his head and shoves me down on a stool.
"What do you want?" He repeats.
"Chicken nuggets?" I ask. He opens the large freezer and pulls out a big plastic bag of delicious dinosaur chicken nuggets.
Placing ten of them on a plate, he puts them in the microwave and goes back to the fridge to grab a bottle of water.
"Thanks." I say as he hands the bottle to me.
"No problem. We should get you some clothes." I raise an eyebrow at him as his eyes move to my legs and I clear my throat.
"Sure you want that?" I ask, smirking at him.
"Uh, no? I mean, yes. Wait, ugh." He groans, rubbing a hand over his face as I laugh.
He takes my plate out of the microwave and hands it to me. I moan in delight as I bite into one of the pieces.
It's silent as I eat the rest of my chicken nuggets then go to Gray's room to take a shower. Good thing he's not in there.
He surprisingly got me my favorite vanilla brown sugar soap. Wrapping a towel around my body, I move to the closet.
Dorothy had moved some clothes into a few drawers in here. Dropping the towel, I step into a pair of black underwear with hot pink trim.
Creaking of the floorboard behind me, makes me wrap my arms around my chest and spin around. Gray stands there with wide blue eyes.
I bite my lip and glance down at the towel. If I reach for it, I risk letting him see my body. But if I don't, then he can still see me. Decisions, decisions.
Before I can make up my mind, my body is pressed against the wall, held in place by the shirtless gangleader. I look at him with wide eyes as my boobs flatten against his chest.
His eyes show a hint of anger, sadness, and lust. And that scares me.
"Gray, wh-" I'm cut off with a pair of warm lips on mine. Slowly, my eyes drop and my mouth reacts to his.
His hands move from my shoulders down my back to clench my hips. My own travel to his dirty blonde locks, my fingers tangling in them.
Pulling me closer, he lifts me off my feet and hooks my knees around his waist. I moan as his tongue darts inside my mouth. Insane amounts of pleasure is running through my body at the moment. And I love it.
I feel a bulge growing on my thigh as I tug his hair. He groans and moves his hands to cup my ass.
I gasp when he squeezes the globes. He smirks against my lips.
A knock on the door causes us to break our lips apart. I stare at him as we both breathe deeply. Then I remember who he is and our position.
Slipping off his waist, I grab my towel and a pair of shorts, a tank top, and a bra before hurrying to the bathroom.
Tears slide down my face as I get dressed and furiously brush my teeth and hair. I can still smell him on me and feel his lips on mine, his hands in my hair.
I hear murmurs coming from the bedroom so I throw my clothes in the hamper and unlock the door. Keeping my head down, I go to the closet and grab a pair of sandals.
I can feel more than one set of eyes on me as I hurry out of the room.
I see that it's dark outside so I lean against the wall to slide my feet into the sandals. People are moving around new furniture since most of the old stuff had bullet holes and blood from the attack three days ago.
Some men are gathered around a bonfire with guitars. They laugh and yell as I sit down next to Dorothy.
She passes me an acoustic guitar and everyone looks at me. I bite my lip and start playing Elle Mae Bowen's Holding Out For A Hero.
'Where've all the good men gone
And where all the gods
Where's the street wise Hercules at the rising odds
Isn't there a white knight
Upon a fiery steed
Late at night I toss and turn and dream of what i need'
Hopefully they understand that I want to go home. I smile as South grabs a guitar and joins in playing.
'I need a Hero
I'm holding out for a Hero till the end of the night
He's gotta be strong
He's gotta be fast
And he's gotta be fresh from the fight
I need a hero
I'm holding out for a hero till the mornin' light
He's gotta be sure
He's gotta be soon
And he's gotta be larger than life
Larger than life
Dadada Dada da da
Dadada Dada
Dadada Dada da da
Dadada Dada
Somewhere after midnight
And my wildest fantasies
Somewhere just beyond my reach there's someone reachin' back for me
Racing on the thunder
And risin' with the heat
Isn't there a Superman who'll sweeep me off my feet
I need a hero
I'm holding out for a hero
I need a Hero
I'm holding out for a Hero till the end of the night
He's gotta be strong
He's gotta be fast
And he's gotta be fresh from the fight
I need a hero
I'm holding out for a hero till the mornin' light
He's gotta be sure
He's gotta be soon
And he's gotta be larger than life
Up where the mountains reap heaven's above
At where the lightin' splits you'll seee
I swear there's someone somewhere watchin' me
Through the wind and the chill and the rain and the storm will ragin' for
Oh, his approach like the fire in my blood
I need a hero
And then we'll dance till the mornin' light
Dreamin' he'll lead me
He'll tell tonight's the night
I need a hero
I'm holding out for a hero till the end of the night
He's gotta be strong
He's gotta be fast
And he's gotta be fresh from the fight
I need a hero
I'm holding out for a hero till the mornin light
He's gotta be sure
He's gotta be soon
And he's gotta be larger than life
Larger than life
Dadada Dada da da
Dadada Dada da da
Oooh ohh larger than liiife
Dadada Dada da da
Dadada Dada da da
Larger than life
Dadada Dada da da
Dadada Dada da da
Oh, baby, baby, baby toniiiiight
Dadada Dada da da
Dadada Dada da da
Oh, oh'
Whistles and clapping are heard as I grin and hand the guitar off. They start playing Casey James' Crying on a Suitcase and Carmen runs over to grab my hands and pull me off the log.
We start jumping around and spinning in circles as we yell the lyrics. Grabbing her waist, I pull her above my head and spin her around, listening to her wild giggles.
I stop moving and put her down when Gray comes into the circle of people, holding his hand out. Slowly, I put mine into his and he pulls me closer, dancing with me.
People laugh and watch as he spins me around. I smile as he spins me so my back is against his chest and his arms are around my stomach. He nuzzles my neck as he rocks from side to side with the beat. I smile a little.
Dorothy watches us with pride and some unknown emotion. So does everyone else. A phone flashes and both of us freeze and stop moving.
The music stops and we all look up to see a sluttily dressed brunette. "Leah would love to see this."
Pulling away from Gray, I know he sees the confused look on my face. "Who's Leah?"
"His fiancee."