Chapter 13

Gray POV
As soon as I walk into our bedroom, I see a delicious tanned looking Torrance in black underwear.
My eyes widen at the sound the floorboards make when I step forward and she spins around, covering her boobs.
I debate whether or not I should do this on account of cheating on Leah but that all goes out the window when she bites her lip.
Rushing forward, I hold her against the wall, feeling every part of her against me.
"Gray, wh-"
Closing my eyes, I swoop in and press my lips to hers. Her lips are warm and soft against mine as she hesitantly reacts to me.
Pulling her closer to me by her hips, I feel her fingers thread through my hair.
She moans when I lift her off her feet and feel her core against my dick. Damn, nobody- including Leah- have ever gotten me this turned on.
She pulls my hair and i groan in pleasure, squeezing her ass.
I smirk when she gasps and continue kissing her until a knock on the door sounds.
Her flushed cheeks and swollen lips match her wild hair. She moves off of me and grabs the towel and some clothes before running and locking herself in the bathroom.
I open the door to reveal Jona. "Why do you look like you were attacked?"
I smirk at him.
"You didn't." He deadpans. "What about Leah?"
"I don't know. I couldn't help it. She was practically naked and right in front of me." I explain, whispering so she doesn't hear.
"It's going to kill her when she finds out you kissed her and you're with Leah."
The bathroom door opens and we both watch as she keeps her head down and grabs a pair of shoes from the closet before hurrying out.
"Why would it kill her?" I frown at him as she leaves the room.
"Dude, she's innocent, remember?" He points out.
"I doubt she hasn't kissed anyone before." I scoff.
"Fine. Have it your way." He shrugs and crutches himself out of the room.
Sitting on the edge of my bed, I think over what I just did. Leah's gone and it's not like I slept with Torrance so their's no reason for either of them to be mad.
Leah's fine and with very few flaws. I'm happy when I'm around her, just not sure if I'm in love with her.
But with Torrance, I find plenty of flaws but those just make her seem more perfect and human. She's sweet, kind, beautiful, and not to mention innocent like no other.
Sighing, I shrug on a black t-shirt and walk outside to where some of the men are having a bonfire.
A melodic voice sings as two guitars play and I watch from the back as Torrance and South play a song.
'He's gotta be sure
He's gotta be soon
And he's gotta be larger than life
Larger than life
Dadada Dada da da
Dadada Dada
Dadada Dada da da
Dadada Dada
Somewhere after midnight
And my wildest fantasies
Somewhere just beyond my reach there's someone reachin' back for me
Racing on the thunder
And risin' with the heat
Isn't there a Superman who'll sweeep me off my feet
I need a hero
I'm holding out for a hero
I need a Hero
I'm holding out for a Hero till the end of the night
He's gotta be strong
He's gotta be fast
And he's gotta be fresh from the fight
I need a hero
I'm holding out for a hero till the mornin' light
He's gotta be sure
He's gotta be soon
And he's gotta be larger than life
Up where the mountains reap heaven's above
At where the lightin' splits you'll seee
I swear there's someone somewhere watchin' me
Through the wind and the chill and the rain and the storm will ragin' for
Oh, his approach like the fire in my blood
I need a hero
And then we'll dance till the mornin' light
Dreamin' he'll lead me
He'll tell tonight's the night
I need a hero
I'm holding out for a hero till the end of the night
He's gotta be strong
He's gotta be fast
And he's gotta be fresh from the fight
I need a hero
I'm holding out for a hero till the mornin light
He's gotta be sure
He's gotta be soon
And he's gotta be larger than life
Larger than life
Dadada Dada da da
Dadada Dada da da
Oooh ohh larger than liiife
Dadada Dada da da
Dadada Dada da da
Larger than life
Dadada Dada da da
Dadada Dada da da
Oh, baby, baby, baby toniiiiight
Dadada Dada da da
Dadada Dada da da
Oh, oh'
I know the song is about being here just by listening to the lyrics. Torrance passes the guitar off and Carmen runs over, pulling her up as they start a new song.
I smile slightly as they both dance and have fun and you can barely see the dried tear-stains on Torrance's face.
Moving around everyone, Torrance turns to me when I hold a hand out and she hesitantly takes it.
Dancing with her sends a weird buzzing feeling through me and it increases as I spin her and nuzzle her neck as we dance from side to side.
I hear people cheering around us but everything stops when a flash goes off.
Looking up, I see Leah's slutty best friend, Elise, with her phone. "Leah would love to see this."
Torrance turns to face me and i see the confusion in her pretty gray eyes and I know what's coming.
"Who's Leah?"
"His fiancee." She answers for me.
She's quiet for a moment, hurt and pain evident in her eyes before she shakes her head and goes to my mother.
I watch as she wraps a sweater around her and Jona glares at me accusingly, like a silent 'I told you so.'
He kisses her forehead and I feel my blood boiling as they walk off.
Turning to Elise, I see everyone slowly walking back. "What the fuck was that?!"
"That was you cheating on my best friend."
"I'm not cheating on Leah." I lie. "That girl is from a rival gang and I have to have her trust in order to break them."
I don't want to lie about Torrance but I have to and I watch how she considers it.
She sighs and crosses her arms. "Fine, I won't tell Leah but I'll be watching you and that little whore."
I want to retort and say she's not a whore but that wouldn't help my case much, so I just nod and walk away.
☆☆☆☆
Torrance didn't come back. She spent the night in Jona's room.
I clench my jaw at the thought as I slide into a pair of basketball shorts and walk out the door.
Leah's supposed to be back today from Canada and I don't know entirely what to do.
As soon as I walk outside for training, I see I'm the second one here. Torrance beat me and she's running the track like a pro.
Hands cover my eyes from behind but I don't smile as I recognize the perfume.
"Guess who?" Her high voice says.
"Um, Barney." I say sarcastically.
"No, silly. It's me." She jumps in front of me and presses her lips to mine right away.
They don't feel like Torrance's. I break away from her as the rest of the gang jogs out for their training and i grab her hand to walk us towards the football field.
"Let's play a game." Al nods at the goal post and I nod.
"Go see if Torr wants to play." I tell South.
Leah allows jealousy to fill her as I watch South jog over to the girl running track.
"Who is she?"
"Vin's cousin." I lie easily, watching them.
"Kidnapped me and he hit me!! He took me from my family and he almost got me killed!! He threatened me!!"
"HE STOLE MY FIRST KISS AND HE'S GETTING MARRIED!!! HE'S A LIAR AND I WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH HIM!!!" Uh oh.
Torrance turns around and sees me with Leah but turns her head away and I'm glad I lied about Vin because he runs over to her.
My heart drops and I swallow harshly. Vin runs over.
"You cheated on me?" Leah asks, heartbreak written over her.
"No. Why would I do that? I don't need anyone but you." Once again, I lie.
She nods and presses her lips to mine. I cup her cheek but watch Torrance as our mouths move together.
I watch Jona limp over slide his shirt off to throw it over Torrance. I feel like yelling but i have to focus on kissing Leah while watching Torri.
Jona says something before throwing his fist in the air like he's cheering.
She looks back at me and i stiffen as she sees me kissing Leah.
Torri says something then runs off and I move away from Leah. She's breathing deeply, her cheeks flushed to the roots of her blonde hair.
"Wow." I just nod.
"Want some water?" She nods and I make my way to the house slowly so it doesn't seem suspicious.
Hurrying to my room, I see Torrance putting clothes in a bag.
"What are you doing?" She turns to face me and she looks exhausted, bags under her eyes and a pale face.
"What does it look like?"
"It looks like you're doing something you shouldn't be." I frown and step towards her. She moves back.
"Stop it, Gray. If you won't let me go home then at least let me go somewhere else. I don't want to stay in here anymore."
"You mean you don't want to be around me anymore." I feel... weird at the thought. "I can't say the same though."
Caging her in my arms, I lean forward but stop when she ducks under my arm.
"Go find Leah. I'm sure she's be happy to give you what you want. You're marrying her after all."
She leaves the room and i stare at the spot she was just in for a moment before going to my bed and sitting on the edge.
Dammit, I'm letting her get to me. Holding my head in my hands, I look up hopefully when the door opens but my mood dampens as Leah shuts it behind her.
Slowly unbuttoning her blouse, she stares into my eyes. Mmm, maybe a good fuck will get me back on track.
Smirking, I stand and walk closer to here clenching her hips in my hands as she starts to grind on me.
Shoving me back, my knees hit the edge of the bed and I land on the mattress. She jumps on me after tearing her shorts off, leaving her in a thong and no bra.
I groan as her hands dip into my shorts and tug them down along with my boxers. Ripping off her thong, I reach to my bedside table to grab a condom but she slams herself onto my dick anyway.
Shit, she didn't wait for me to put the condom on.
She moves her hips against mine before bouncing and I almost forget about the condom thing as she rides me.
Listening to her loud moans, it brings me back to when Torri moaned in the closet. The sound was beautiful but this one just sounds like a whore.
Leah releases in me but continues riding me so that I release too.
"Fuck." I groan. I'm thinking about Torri when I'm fucking my fiancee. At least I released then because Leah thinks I said it for that reason.
She pulls me out of her before planting on the bed beside me. "You didn't let me put the condom on."
"I want babies, Gray." She sits up, holding a sheet to her chest. At her words, I climb out of the bed and slide into a pair of boxers.
"And I don't, Leah. We've been over this." I growl, staring at the blonde that was once innocent a very very long time ago.
"No, you've been over this." She wraps the sheet around her, standing up. "I want to be married and have kids running around that look just like me. I want grandkids."
"And I. Don't." I say through clenched teeth.
She starts dressing and I don't even care anymore. "Come find me when you learn how to be in a relationship."
She storms out of the room and I sigh before going to shower.
Why was I thinking about Torrance?