Chapter 28

Gray POV

I watch as Jona drags her out of the room. Her eyes are filled with fear. But not for her. For me.

I know that I can't do anything as I wait for him to hit me. Being my father's dad, he taught my father how to hurt us without killing us. I thought I had escaped from all of the abuse and pain until he showed up three months ago, almost a month before I kidnapped Torri.

I knew I shouldn't have been around Torri when he came but I couldn't help myself. The innocence and pure beauty radiating off of her drew me in- like always.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" He hisses.

I stay silent, knowing that the beating will be worse if I speak.

"The deal was to take the girl, get it back, kill her, and marry Leah." He growls, grabbing my shirt and throwing me to the floor.

It's all about that damn watch that they stole. They're willing to murder and kidnap people for a fucking watch. Just because it has the inscription of where his great grandfather is buried. What the hell is wrong with them?!?!

(I know. It's stupid but it's the best I could come up with)

I stifle my groans of pain as he hits me. I'll save you the time of going to the bathroom to puke your guts up and just say that there was a lot of blood on the floor.

Torrance POV

It's been almost the whole day since I've seen Gray. They put me in Gray's room. I've just been laying in his bed or sitting near the window.

By the time he stumbles into his room, it's almost seven thirty. I gasp and sit up when I see his bloody self. Limping over to him, I help him sit on the bed.

"What did he do to you?" I whisper, cupping his face in my hands to asses the damage.

"It's not that bad. Just a few cuts." He says, his eyes meeting mine. I shake my head and limp to the bathroom where I grab the first aid kit from under the sink.

Sitting in front of him, I wince in discomfort when I sit on my knees. Wiping the blood off of his face, I calm down when I see that he just has a cut on his lip and eyebrow and a bloody nose.

"Please tell me that he's gone." I whisper, putting the supplies back in the case.

"Until the day after tomorrow." He whispers back. I sigh.

He leans down and wraps his arms around my waist, pulling me onto his lap.

"About what happened with Leah..." I breathe out. "I wasn't thinking straight. She just said some things that pissed me off but nothing actually happened. I stopped it when I remembered you."

I nod against his chest. "I forgive you."

He sighs in relief before pulling my lips to his. He groans as my tongue pokes his lip. Holding me to him, he moves further up the bed until he's laying on his back and I'm straddling his stomach.

His large warm hands settle on my hips. I moan as he moves them under his sweatshirt and my tank top. Sliding the sweatshirt over my head, I break away from his lips to take off the tank top.
He looks at me with half lidded eyes. "Are you sure?"
Biting my lip, I nod.

Hey guys,
Don't worry for those of you that like this kind of stuff, it's in the next chapter. Thanks for reading.
Sergeant Skittles XOXO