Chapter 14

Torrance POV (Outfit in media box)
"Definetly not." I groan as Jona shakes his head.
Vin, South, and Jona are shopping with me and they won't decide on one outfit.
"You guys are seriously worse than my mom." I shut up as I realize what I just said. They look at me sadly.
"Right. Next store." Changing out of the uncomfortable denim shorts, I hop into my skinny jeans and walk out of the dressing room.
I chuckle as Vin shoves South to the side to stand next to me. South shoves him back and narrowly misses falling into me.
"Boys, that's enough." I reprimand, my hands on my hips. Jona just laughs his ass off, clutching his leg so he doesn't hurt it again.
"Do we get to see you in anything?" South raises his eyebrows suggestively as he points towards Victoria's Secret. I shake my head and he sighs in disappointment.
Joking with the men that walk with me, I stop when I see one of my favorite stores, Buckle. "Let's go in here."
They follow me in and lean against the wall as I look through the jeans. I contain my gasp as I grab the perfect outfit.
Waving at the employee, she lets me into the dressing room. This looks so amazing on me. Not wanting to ruin anything, I quickly put on my original outfit.
As soon as I open the door, all three boys stand straight. I smirk and shake my head at them. "Wait until tonight."
☆☆☆☆
"All set." Dorothy places the curling iron on the vanity table before spraying hair spray over me.
Pulling the sheet off the full body mirror, I stand and stare at my reflection.
My faded skinny jeans have white lace on the sides from the ankle to the upper thigh, showing my skin. My thin gray tank top that reads Fe= Iron Male= Man, therefore I am Iron Man, shows my large chest before leading to a cropped leather jacket. My hair is curled even more than usual and falls down my back and to my waist, the right side held back by a black and silver flower pin. My cheeks glow in the light and my eyes look mysterious and beautiful with a coat of mascara and eyeliner.
My hand lifts up and brushes my cheek gently. "I'm... beautiful."
Dorothy comes behind me and wraps a necklace over my neck. A silver key pendant shines brightly next to my heart locket.
"Baby, you were always beautiful." I smile softly, tears filling my eyes. "No crying. Get downstairs and show my son what he's missing."
"Son?"
"Yeah, Gray's my son. I thought you knew that." I shrug and shake my head before she shoves me into the hall.
Taking a deep breath, I move to the stairwell and place a hand on the railing to help keep me upright. My sparkly silver pumps with silver flowers on the side are a little hard to walk in since I don't really wear heels.
Everyone turns to me; including Vin, South, Jona, Gray, Elise, Leah, and a few other members of the gang.
I smile softly at Jona who looks like a little kid with his wide eyes and gaping mouth. I hear many wolf whistles and flush very lightly.
As soon as I reach the bottom step, my eyes meet Gray's. His emotions are unreadable.
"Come on." We quickly walk out towards the large black Hummer.
There's barely enough room and I'm half sitting on Gray whose in the middle with Leah on his lap and Elise on Vin's as South drives and Jona sits in the passenger seat.
"So you guys never told me where we're going." I say, trying to get rid of the akwardness.
"This club thing. You'll like it." I stiffle a laugh as Jona flips down the sun visor's mirror to stare at me with crazy eyes.
"Let me see your phone." He looks at me cautiously. "Just let me see it."
He sighs and gently hands it to me like it's his baby. Freak.
Turning it on, I see the password and almost smirk when it's 2345. Dumbass.
Going on Google, I try to find the nearest club but the only one I see that isn't in the other direction is a karaoke club.
Gasping, I toss the phone at the back of his head. "You lying bastard."
"Hey!!"
"Youre so lucky you're injured." I scowl, staring out the window.
Finally, South pulls into the parking lot and I jump out of the vehicle in relief.
"RAN!!!" I spin when I hear my rarely used nickname. Uncle Mike's best friend, Alan, stands as the bouncer.
"ALLY!!!" I squeal, running carefully towards him. He picks me up as I run at him full force and spins me around, careful not to hurt anyone with my flying heels.
Placing me on my feet, I roll my eyes when Elise and Leah glare at me. He may be 30-something but he looks relatively young.
All the guys who came with us surround me and Ally frowns.
"What are you doing here?"
"Um, I... aced a test?" I ask, lifting my shoulders slightly.
"You always ace tests." He crosses his arms.
"Okay, fine. I haven't had a beer in months and you're going to let us in, or I'm going to show everyone- and I mean everyone- the video of you dancing to Katy Perry." He pales.
"You wouldn't."
"Try. Me." I smirk, crossing my own arms over my chest.
"Fine, go in. But do I need to feed Billy-Bob?"
Billy-Bob is our code for call the parents. I chuckle at the lost looks on everyone in our groups' faces.
"Maybe tomorrow. It's only been a few weeks." My eyes dart over to Gray who stares at me.
"Tell Ta'o I said hi." Ally opens the door for us, yelling one last comment.
Going to the bar, I glance at the hot bartender. "Vodka and orange juice."
He walks away to make my drink and I turn around, leaning against the bar as I receive many glares.
"Who was that?" I raise an eyebrow at Gray.
"An old friend." I say blankly.
The bartender comes back and I smile at him as he slides a napkin with his number on it as well as a few... suggestive ideas.
Seeing his name is Joey, I lean over towards him and he smirks before closing his eyes like I'm going to kiss him. Instead, I move to whisper in his ear.
"Find someone your own age, asshole." And pull back, swinging my arm to punch him in the face.
He looks shocked as his nose starts to bleed and I grab my drink, turning back.
"Damn." Matthew, a 'guard' says. "Nice punch."
"I have ten uncles, two protective brothers, and an overprotective father not to mention five aunts who will kick your ass along with my mother." I shrug, taking a drink of the alcohol.
"Oh shit." I smirk at Gray.
"Might wanna arrange your funeral now."
"What do you think of white roses?" He asks sarcastically.
"Hmmm. You sure the flowers won't wilt because of your freezing heart?" I reply, not even sure if I'm half joking now.
He frowns at me and I smirk. Finally got to him.
"JIMMENY!!!!" I yell, shoving past Vin to reach my cousins Alex's and Bri.
"CRICKET!!!" They yell back, throwing themselves at me.
"I haven't seen you guys in months." I hug them again, noticing Jona, South, and Gray come up with Elise and Leah.
"That's because we were playing with baby zebras." I pout and cross my arms. They had gone to Africa as a wild vacation. Lucky bitches.
They squeal when Kesha's we are who we are plays loudly. Before they can pull me along, Gray grabs my elbow, sending shocks through me.
I wave for them to go before turning to face him. "How do you know everyone here?"
"This is my Uncle's club." I raise an eyebrow. "Next time, you should do your research, honey."
He pales and his eyes dart around as he grabs my arm again and pulls me to the side, his fiance's jealous eyes following us.
"Do I need to knock you out and take you back to our house?" Our house.
"No. They won't do anything that could endanger me or my families lives." I glare at him with disgust.
He sighs and runs a hand over his face before meeting my eyes. "Look, about what happened with Le-"
"No, don't. If I can't go home, then I'm going to spend this one night with the family that's here for me." I cut him off and turn away, leaving him there as I meet my cousins on the dance floor.

Hey guys, I have WiFi right now... I'm at the hospital. My mom has a really bad allergic reaction so... yeah.
Every time I check my notifications, I almost bust into tears at all the votes and comments and follows and adding of my stories.
THANK YOU !!!!!