Chapter 1 (Edited)

"Come on, Torri. Please." My brother, Kyle, begs.

              "No, Ky. Get out." I flip the page of my book as I lay on my bed, my foot bouncing as it's crossed over the other.

               "Pleeeease." He drawls.

               "DADDY!!!!" I scream. My father immediately shows up in my doorway.

                "Yes, Princess?" He looks around my room, trying to see if something's wrong.

                "Tell Kyle to go buy his own condoms and to leave me alone." I grumble, annoyed at the fact that my 19-year-old brother wouldn't buy his own condoms.

                 "Son, if you say anything like that around your sister again, I'm beating your ass. She doesn't need to hear that, you'll ruin her innocence." He says firmly as i roll my eyes. Him and his protection of my innocence.

                 "Yeah, yeah." Kyle rolls his brown eyes and stomps out of the room.

                  "TORRANCE!!!" My eyes widen as Kyle's twin, Brandon and my oldest brother, yells in anger.

                   "Gotta go." Quickly sliding my feet into a pair of black Converse, I grab my leather jacket and start running.

                   The tall black haired man stares angrily at me with his blue face. I kinda rigged his bathroom to drop water balloons filled with blue paint. Screeching, I run through the front door and speed down the street. After running for 15 minutes, I see that I have no idea where I am.

                 Patting my shorts, I realize I didn't bring my phone and a pit settles in my stomach. Glancing behind me, I see two figures walking slowly, both male. It's already dark out and i feel like crying.

                 Walking forward quickly, my eyes dart around. I stop walking when more men come around me, surrounding me. I scream bloody murder when a hand wraps around my waist and starts dragging me back. Tears rush down my face. I struggle, wriggling around and kicking my legs. Sobbing and screaming, I see a black SUV pull up beside us.

                "NO!!!" A hand slams against my temple, blurring my vision and effectively making me pass out.

~~~~

                Pain radiates through my cheek as I slowly regain consciousness. Lifting my head from my chest, I realize I'm tied to a chair.

                 How cliche.

               Not even going to attempt to struggle, I lean back and wait for my kidnappers to come inside the dim room that only has one light that's over top of me. The door opens and i lick my lip. In walks three men who are absolutely hot.

             The one on the left has black and hair and green eyes while the one on the right has brown hair and blue eyes. In the middle is a tall, well-built, dirty-blonde with ice blue eyes. I raise an eyebrow as they all stare emotionlessly at me. "Why am I here?" I jerk my arms. Three chuckles bounce around the room.

              "It's no use, cupcake." A deep voice says, making me shiver.

               "My name-"

               "Is Torrance. Yeah, we know." I look up and the man in the middle smirks at me.

               "Don't you have some slut to screw instead of stalking me?" I growl, outraged. By the way they hold themselves, I know they're players.

                 "Not right now but we do have a video chat to do." Suddenly, a Skype page is projected on the wall, a call in progress. The person being called answers and I see Brandon sitting in his room.

            "TORRI!!" Tears rush down my face as I catch sight of Brandon, Kyle, and I in the picture on his shelf.

              My lips curl back in a sob as my dad and Kyle appear. "Daddy."

            "Princess." He whispers. And then my stalker moves closer to me and I flinch away. "Gray, give me my daughter. She has nothing to do with this." I pull against the ropes until the barrel of a gun is pressed against the side of my head.

            "NO, STOP!!!" I hear Kyle's voice panic as my vision blurs. "She doesn't know." 'Gray' leans down to whisper in my ear and i tense. 

              "Ask him."

             "W-what aren't you telling me?" My voice wobbles. Before anyone can say anything, I hear my mother's voice. "MARS BRADLEY!!! YOU GOT YOUR DAUGHTER KIDNAPPED?!?!"

               I wince along with everyone in the room at her shrill screams. "Uh, no?"

              I scoff. "Um, hello, tied to a chair here."

               "You son of a bitch. My daughter has nothing to do with your petty gang war and when I find you, I will rip your vocal chords to shreds and kill you slowly and painfully." She threatens 'Gray'. I pale at the word 'gang'. Well, that and my mom's words.

               "Gang." I whisper. My eyes snap to meet my father's face. "You lied. The girl in the story with the school and the freezer... it was mom."

               Pain flashes through my mother's face as she looks at me and i ignore my father. "Torra-"

              "Save it. You promised you wouldn't lie to me. Not about this. When we're you going to tell me? After killed me and threw my body on the porch as a Christmas present? Maybe they would've added a nice little bow." I snarl, pissed and hurt that I had been lied to. "I'm guessing everyone else knows. I should've listened to Grandma when she said I could leave with her."

            "Torrance Aleigha Bradley, you were never going to Canada with her. You know that." My dad says.

            "What about you, dad? When were you going to tell me? The King's supposed to protect his Princess, remember?" I say sadly.

           The gun pulls away from my head but i don't relax. "Torri, we just wanted to keep you safe."

            "Look around, Brandon. Does it look like I'm safe? At least they tell me what they want with me," In a cryptic way, but they still tell me. "Unlike you. How can I even call you people my family if you've lied to me my whole life?" I look down at my scraped knees as I take a deep breath.

            "You have two months, Bradley, two months to give it back or she dies." I hear the call end but I keep my head down and watch the blood curl around my knee emotionlessly.

               "Well, that was better than reality t.v." Normally, I would laugh but this isn't under any circumstances normal. "We'll be back." I stay still as I hear the door open and close.

            I don't know how long I've been sitting blankly until I snap out of it when the door opens again. This time, a shorter less bulky man walks in. I know what he wants when I see the glint in his eyes.

              I scream loudly as he comes closer and closer, his hand touching my bare skin. He hits me in the face and my head snaps to the side. "No. No, no, no, no, no, no." I whisper, sobbing as he unbuttons my shorts. I scream so loud I think the people in Cuba heard it when his large meaty hands press against my underwear.

          He punches me twice and that's when I hear pounding footsteps. My vision goes black just as the door bursts open again.