Chapter 32

Torrance POV
"And I alway get something out of it."
He's stuck in a trance as he stares me. I smirk at him, biting my lip. He groans and grabs my chin, pulling me close so he can kiss me roughly.

Getting tired of the cool stone wall between us, I pull him over the side and into the water with me. He chuckles against my lips and holds me closer, the bubbles splashing over the side.

His hand moves down my body, caressing my skin. He ends at the junction between my legs. I jolt forward as he cups my mound. Oh god.

"I can't tell if your actually wet for me or if it's the water." He grumbles moodily. I laugh and pull away from him, allowing him to kiss my neck.

"Trust me, I'm wet." I murmur, my words turning into moans as he slowly inserts a thick finger. Returning to my lips, his tongue twists with mine.

Another moan releases as he adds another finger. He moves in and out of me, speeding up steadily. An orgasm rips through me as he bites my lip.

Calming down from my high, I place my hands on his shoulders. His abs are seen clearly through the white button-up shirt. I wonder what people would think if I asked for whip cream right now.

Smiling at my inner thoughts, I hold him closer, feeling him press against me.

"Why is it that I'm always the one that finds you in compromising positions?" I yelp and push away from Gray.

Looking up, I see Jona with his hands over his eyes, facing us. "JONA!!!"

"I didn't see anything. Not that you don't have anything. But," Gray growls at this. "I didn't see any... parts?"

He sounds like a child as he tries to explain himself. "What do you want?"

"You have a meeting."

"Great. Now get out." I frown at his bossiness as Jona literally runs out of the room. "Now, I have to go to a meeting with scary gangleaders smelling like watermelon soap."

I raise an eyebrow at him. "I thought you liked my watermelon soap."

"I do. When you smell like it." He nuzzles his face in my neck before climbing out of the soapy water, dripping wet. He is every girls fantasy, I swear it.

He winks at me as he sees me staring and strips down. I blush and look away even though I've seen him many times before. He pulls on an extra pair of boxers before hurrying out of the room and to the closet to dress. He hurries back to kiss my lips.

I smile and wave at him as he jogs out, trying not to slip on the spilled water. My sweet little scary gangleader.

~~~

Gray POV

Hurrying into the meeting room, my body still hums from being with Torri. "Sorry I'm late."

"Gray..." Looking up as I take my seat at the head of the table, I see the eight gangleaders holding their amused chuckles. "Why do you smell like watermelons?"

"Dammit, Torri." I mumble under my breath before speaking up. "Some of the kids decided it would be a good idea to drench me in bubble bath."

Their lips twitch but I glare at them which makes them straighten. "Let's get to business."

~~~

After two hours of boring business talk, we're finally interrupted. A scream makes me tense. Looking over at South, I swallow.
"GRAY WHATEVER THE HELL YOUR MIDDLE NAME IS MILIAN!!!!"
"Tell my mom I love her." Just as I finish those words, the door is slammed open.
My little spitfire bounds in, her crutches long forgotten with her hair wrapped in a towel on the top of her head. At least she put on a blue razorback tank top and shorts.

"I'm going to fucking kill you." I gulp and stand slowly.

"My sweet, beautiful girlfriend that I am totally undeserving of. Let's just talk about this." I hold my hands out fearfully.

She pulls me down by my ear. Smacking my right cheek, then my left, then my forehead, I stumble backwards. "What in the living hell posessed you to switch my shampoo?"

Taking a step back when she moves forward, she rips the towel off her head to show her hair. Her long curls are dark blue on top before they lead to blue and green curls. She looks hot.
I fall to the floor, coughing. She punched me. Why would she punch me?
She turns to South, making him pale. "You."
"Me?" He squeaks.
"Yes. You. Why didn't you stop him? You're supposed to watch him." She puts her hands on her hips sassily.
"I'm just the right hand."
"And he's the leader and I'm the girlfriend. Your job is to stop him from being an idiot so do it." She turns back to me and presses a kiss to my forehead before pushing me off my knees.
I let out a breath as I thud on the floor. She hums to herself as she moves towards the door before stopping with her hand on the door knob.
Turning to the table, she eyes them. "If I find out any of you did this to anyone, I will hurt you."
They all nod, including Alessandro Rivera, the boss of the biggest, most dangerous mafia in the world. (He's in one of the books I'm writing. I'll try to remember to mention this in the story)
She smiles and closes the door behind her. "She's fucking scary."
I shudder along with Alessandro. Scary as fuck.