Chapter 15

Gray POV
When I saw Torri in that outfit, I knew I was a gonner.
My jaw clenches when I hear some of my men wolf whistle as she glides down the stairs in her sparkly heels.
My eyes trail up her body hungrily. Her shirt shows a little cleavage and skin, her jeans showing some behind sexy lace and the height of her heels still won't allow her to be taller than me. Her hair was pulled back away from her face in curls which showed her noticeable cheek bones and mysterious warm eyes.
Amazing.
When her eyes meet mine, I go emotionless, not wanting to feel this way about her much less anyone.
Leah huffs quietly next to me. She doesn't even come close to comparing with Torri in a pair of Jean shorts that could fit a four year old in a bikini at a swimming pool and a baby tee that shows her impressive, yet fake, rack.
"Come on." I say gruffly, grabbing Leah harshly and pulling her.
She sits on my lap and I almost groan in disgust. Torrance sits next to me, her sweet brown sugar and vanilla perfume penetrating the haze of expensive burning perfume that Leah doses herself with.
"So you guys never told me where we're going." Torri says akwardly.
"This club thing. You'll like it." I clench my hand on the seat as I see Jona messing with her.
"Let me see your phone. Just let see it."
From the corner of my eye, I watch her search for the club before she gasps and throws the phone back.
"You lying bastard." I bite my tongue to stop from laughing.
"Hey!!"
"You're so lucky you're injured." It's silent for the rest of the ride until South parks. I gladly shove Leah off my lap and climb out behind Torri.
"RAN!!!" I stiffen when someone yells and Torri spins around to face the club.
"ALLY!!!" Tori squeals and runs over to a tall well-built man who looks to be around thirty. He picks her up and I glare daggers. He shouldn't be touching her.
Hurrying over, I watch like a hawk.
"What are you doing here?" He questions, placing her on her feet.
"Um, I... aced a test?" I snort at the lie.
"You always ace tests." He crosses his arms, looking at us with suspicion.
"Okay, fine. I haven't had a beer in months and you're going to let us in, or I'm going to show everyone- and I mean everyone- the video of you dancing to Katy Perry." Well, she's blunt. Hey. Whats wrong with a grown man dancing to Katy Perry? Oh, right.
"You wouldn't."
"Try. Me." She looks bad ass as she smirks before my eyes trail to her chest as she crosses her arms.
"Fine, go in. But do I need to feed Billy-Bob?" I frown in confusion.
"Maybe tomorrow. It's only been a few weeks." She glances at me as I watch her.
"Tell Ta'o I said hi." I glare openly at the man as he lets us in.
"Vodka and orange juice." I watch the bartenders every move to make sure he's not drugging her before I look at Torri.
"Who was that?" She raises an eyebrow at me, a hint of amusement flashing in her eyes
"An old friend." She says before turning to grab her drink and the napkin the bartender slid over.
She smiles at him and I clench my fist. She leans in and my eye starts twitching until she punches him. Then, my eyes just go wide.
"Damn. Nice punch." I nod along with Matthew, another member who came with us.
"I have ten uncles, two protective brothers, and an overprotective father not to mention five aunts who will kick your ass along with my mother." Fuck, I'm screwed.
"Oh shit."
"Might wanna arrange your funeral now." She teases, taking a drink.
"What do you think of white roses?" I ask sarcastically.
"Hmmm. You sure the flowers won't wilt because of your freezing heart?" I frown at her as she smirks before her eyes move behind us and pure joy enters the deep gray orbs.
"JIMMENY!!!!" She rushes to two identical girls.
"CRICKET!!!" I look around. Where the fuck is a cricket?
"I haven't seen you guys in months." I watch their interaction closely.
"That's because we were playing with baby zebras." I wanna play with a baby zebra!!! Hey, don't judge.
Before they can move Torri, I hold her back. "How do you know everyone here?"
"This is my Uncle's club. Next time, you should do your research, honey." Well, shit. And now Leah's jealous because she called me Honey.
Pulling her away from the gang, I look into her eyes. "Do I need to knock you out and take you back to our house?" I see something flicker in her eyes at my words.
"No. They won't do anything that could endanger me or my families lives." She glares at me and I want to flinch but instead, I sigh and run a hand down my face tiredly.
Then I get it. She's pissed. "Look, about what happened with Le-"
"No, don't. If I can't go home, then I'm going to spend this one night with the family that's here for me." I watch her ass move as she walks away from me, the heels only adding to the sexiness.
I watch with hidden clenched fists as she grinds on some guy, her hands in the air as she rolls her body against his. Taking a deep breath, I walk stiffly back towards the table South, Leah, and Elise sat.
Sliding my hands out of Leah's grip as she tries to get me to dance, I watch Torri and her cousins. Her head falls back as she laughs.
Hiding my grin, I watch her stick her tongue out at a boy who goes towards one of her cousins and holds her hand. I think I recognized him as one of their friends, Davis.
I don't like that boy. Something's off about him.
A song I recognize as Rihanna's S and M blasts through the club. Torri starts rolling her body against the air with one of her cousins while the other grinds on that Davis boy.
I feel my dick straining against the material of my jeans as I watch her. That's when I notice Leah looking between the two of us.

Shit's about to go down.