Chapter 2

Gray POV (Gray in media box)
"We got her." I smirk as South bursts into my office.
Standing, him and Jona follow me down to the basement. I open the door to the room where I know she is.
Relaxed against the chair is a small teenage girl with a split lip and disheveled caramal curls.
"Why am I here?" She moves around, trying to get out of the ropes and i chuckle.
"It's no use, cupcake." She stops moving when I speak.
"My name-" My smirk widens.
"Is Torrance. Yeah, we know." She looks up and her warm unique gray eyes meet mine.
"Don't you have some slut to screw instead of stalking me." Oh, she's a feisty one.
"Not right now but we do have a video chat to do." Pressing the button on my phone, the Skype screen flashes on the wall.
The video feed opens and i see Brandon Bradley, leader of The Ridge Riders'. I fucking hate him.
"TORR!!"
Torrance cries as Mars, her father, and Kyle, her brother, show up.
"Daddy." She sobs.
"Princess." And that's my cue. I walk to her and she flinches. "Gray, give me my daughter. She has nothing to do with this."
Growing impatient, I pull my gun from the waistband of my low-rise jeans.
"NO, STOP!!! She doesnt know."
Oh, this oughta be fun.
"Ask him what you don't know. And I don't hit girls."
"W-what aren't you telling me?" She stutters cutely.
"MARS BRADLEY!!! YOU GOT YOUR DAUGHTER KIDNAPPED?!?!" Jesus woman.
"Uh, no?" Mars looks pale at the small woman with her hand son his hips that looks like a carbon copy of Torrance.
Speaking of Torrance, she makes a noise of protest. "Um, hello, tied to a chair here."
I bite my tongue to keep from chuckling.
"You son of a bitch. My daughter has nothing to do with your petty gang war and when I find you, I will rip your vocal chords to shreds and kill you slowly and painfully." My eyes widen slightly at her mom's words.
"Gang. You lied. The girl in the story with the school and the freezer... it was mom." Uh... what?
All four of the people on screen flinch. "Torra-"
"Save it. You promised you wouldn't lie to me. Not about this. When we're you going to tell me? After killed me and threw my body on the porch as a Christmas present? Maybe they would've added a nice little bow." Probably would've too, just for the irony of it.
"I'm guessing everyone else knows. I should've listened to Grandma when she said I could leave with her."
"Torrance Aleigha Bradley, you were never going to Canada with her. You know that." Canada, huh. Love their Canadian Ham but not really a fan of Josh Beaver or whatever his name is.
"What about you, dad? When were you going to tell me? The King's supposed to protect his Princess, remember?" I pity the girl. Her whole life she was lied to.
I move the gun away as I watch blankly.
"Torr, we never wanted to hurt you."
"Look around, Brandon. Do see where I am? It doesn't even matter that I'm not physically hurt. The mental and emotional pain is enough to last a lifetime." She looks down, her curls falling like a curtain.
"You have two months, Bradley, two months to give it back or she dies." I warn, knowing everyone in that room understands before ending the call.
"Well, that was better than reality t.v." South says sarcastically and i crack a grin at him
"We'll be back." With that, we walk up to my office to watch the camera set up in the room.
After watching her sit still for 45 minutes, I turn my chair and get up to use the bathroom.
Just as I finish washing my hands, I hear a piercing scream. Running to the computer monitor, I see Torrance crying, a man leaning over her.
"South, Jona, take Vin to Torrance. Jack's there." I say quickly into my phone as I run down the halls.
I meet up with them and we make our way down flights of stairs. A murderous scream makes me push harder and reach the door.
Flinging it open, I see her head falling back and Jack at her knees, her clear thighs and black high-cut underwear showing.
Punching Jack in the face and stomach, I turn back to Torrance and start untying her, making sure she still has a pulse.
Picking her up, I shove past everyone and hurry up to my room. Laying her on the bed, I sit at my small desk and watch her.
Her chest rises and falls slowly. A knock on the door makes me stand up straight.
"He's locked up." I nod, clenching my jaw at Vin before following.
Torture time.