Chapter 29

Torrance POV
My fingers move to the hem of his shirt and tug. He knows what I'm trying to accomplish so he reaches behind his head and throws his shirt over his head in that sexy way that guys do.
He looks down at me, his blue eyes alight with lust. "So beautiful."
I blush when he pulls my hair out of its bun and leans down to kiss my chest. Reaching behind me, he unclips my red and black bra, throwing it to the floor.
I reach up to cover myself but he stops me, pinning my wrists to the bed. "Don't hide yourself from me."
I nod shyly but close my eyes and throw my head, moaning loudly when he takes my breast into his mouth. Tugging on his hair in pleasure, he groans.
My hands move down to my spandex and I start pulling them off. Gray helps me because it's a little hard to get them down and over my cast.
Tearing my underwear to pieces, he pulls away from body to stand. His blue eyes glow in the dark, taking in my naked body. It's a good thing I remembered to shave everything.
I watch him unbutton his jeans and tug them down along with his Calvin Klein boxers. My eyes widen a fraction of an inch.
Holy shit he's huge.
He covers my body with his, his erection pressing into my thigh. "I promise I'll go slow."
I look up at him as he reaches into his bedside table to get a condom. He holds the package in his hand as he losses down my body to my stomach.
Hearing the tear of the foil, I take a deep breath, waiting for the pain. Gray holds his body over mine and I pull him closer.
He slowly moves into my entrance, making me gasp. The pain isn't all that bad.
"Hold on." He whispers into my neck. I cry out in pain, biting his shoulder lightly as he fills me. "Do you want me to stop?"
"No." I say, gripping his back as my body relaxes into him. "Move."
I moan as he rocks his hips back and forth in me. "Gray."
"Fuck, baby. You're so tight." He groans, moving faster yet still slowly.
I capture his lips with mine as he clasps our hands together, still moving inside me. A light sheen of sweat covers me and him as he continues moving.
He wraps my uncasted leg around his waist to push deeper inside me. I break away from his mouth to moan.
I shut up when I remember other people live hear. "The room's soundproof. You can moan all you want. So let me hear that sound."
My lips twitch into a smile until he slams into me, letting one loose. He chuckles darkly before letting one out himself as my nails claw his back.
"G-Gray." I stutter, feeling the pressure build in my stomach.
"I know." He groans. Latching onto my neck, he sucks lightly, no doubt leaving a mark.
Just as he slams into me one more time, I unravel, moaning so loud that if the room weren't sound proof they would probably be able to hear me in Japan.
He thrusts inside me three more times before coming undone himself and collapsing gently on top of my body.
My chest heaves as he lays on me. Our hands are still clasped tightly.
"I know it's probably too late to ask, but will you be my girlfriend?" I laugh, his head moving as my boobs do.
"Yes." He looks up at me, grinning. I smile back and he climbs off going towards the bathroom to remove the condom.
He comes back and climbs in next to me, making me move over. I put my head on his shoulder as he wraps an arm around my back and another around my shoulder. My hands lay on his chest as he puts his head just above mine, creating a cocoon of blankets and safety around me.
"Goodnight, Torri." He whispers after a feel minutes. I'm too far gone to reply so I just snuggle further into his chest.

(Picture of them in media box)