Chapter 21

Gray POV
Turns out, it's kind of hard to hold a sobbing teenage girl on a wall with a full leg cast while you're still trying to catch your breath from a make out session with said girl.
"Shhhh. Torri, you'll be okay. We'll figure it out." I murmur against her hair, holding her close to me.
She slowly sniffles and looks up at me, her gray eyes shining stormily. "I'm sorry for ruining your shirt."
I chuckle and move to kiss her again when the roof door swings open, revealing Jona. One look at our position and he cheers loudly, jumping around like a hooligan as he pumps his fist in the air.
"Stop jumping like a hooligan." I reprimand. Torri hits me on the back of the head, making me turn to her.
"Hooliganism is a serious thing. You can't stop it." I can see the small amount of amusement in her eyes as I nod. "What do you need Jona?"
I turn back to the man as he clears his throat and straightens. "Dunham's here." (Hehe)
My jaw clenches and I growl lowly. Grabbing Torri's small waist, I move her to the ground and help her settle comfortably on her crutches.
"What's wrong? Who's Dunham?" She asks softly, her warm gray eyes, slightly swollen from crying.
"Don't worry about it. Go take your medicine and eat something. Come to my office when you're done." I kiss her forehead and tighten my hold on her waist before letting go. "Jona will take you down."
She glares at me when I smirk at her. Jona will be asking a lot of questions.
I kiss her full swollen lips gently before breezing past the both of them and down to my office.

Torrance POV
"No, Jona. For the last time, I'm not pregnant and you're not a godfather." I sigh in exasperation, throwing my head back as I crutch down the hall alongside Jona.
"Well, you could be. I'll go get you a pregnancy test." His face lights up childishly before I grab his shirt and pull him back. Smacking the back of his head, he glares at me.
I roll my eyes and set in front of him to go towards Gray's office. Opening the door, I ignore the two well built men in the chairs in front of Gray's desk.
"I'm serious, the store is just down the road." Jona says cluelessly as he walks into the office.
"Gray, please fucking tell this asshole that I'm not pregnant before I stab him in the heart and throw his brain to the geese." I smile sweetly as I stand just behind the chairs, leaning on my crutches.
The man in front of me looks amused as he places his elbow on his desk. "I don't know. Are you pregnant?"
My mouth drops and he chuckles. "I'M A GODFATHER!!!!"
Spinning around, I drop my crutch and use my right arm to swing out and give Jona a punch.
"I can say from experience that her right hook hurts like a motherfucker." Gray smirks as Jona whines in pain.
I smile sweetly before shoving him out of the office and closing the door behind him. Leaning down, I grab my crutch and it's a good thing I have amazing balance or else I would've fallen.
Making my way over to Gray, he pats his knee and I gingerly sit on the edge, still half standing before he pulls me to his chest, making me huff and lean back into his shoulder a little as I place the crutches against the edge of the desk.
"How you feeling? Did you eat? What about your meds?" I roll my eyes at Gray's questions.
"I feel fine. I made Vin go to McDonalds and get me chicken nuggets and I don't like taking that medicine. It makes me sleepy." I whine childishly, pouting at him.
He sighs and looks me in the eye. "I knew you were going to say that."
He opens a drawer and pulls out a prescription bottle and water bottle. I glare at him and take the two pills he grabbed along with the water. Swallowing them, I grimace at the taste.
Putting the bottle on the table, I finally look at the men in front of the desk. They look to be about the same height but one has black hair and the other has a shaved head. They both have cruel icy blue eyes.
"Who's this?" The one with black hair asks harshly, presumably the leader.
"No one." Gray says coldly and I frown but smile brightly and not let their tones get to me.
"Hi, I'm Torr."
"Dame. That's Dunham." The baldy says. I smile softly at him, hoping to get a positive reaction.
"This shouldn't be a conversation we have around some little girl." Dunham sneers. My jaw clenches and I glare at him.
"Excuse you, sir, but I will kick your big head to ISIS if you call me little girl again."
"Little girl." He tests. I snarl and go to stand but Gray wraps his arms around my waist and holds me back as I fight to get out of his hold.
"Calm down or else I'll lick you." He whispers in my ear and I immeadietly stop and turn my head to look at him. He raises an eyebrow and I sigh and nod.
"I am very much capable of handling this situation." I say more professionally to the three men in the room. "I've killed men before so dont think I won't kill you if you insult me again."
Dame raises an eyebrow and goes to say something when the door swings open to reveal a frazzled Dorothy.
"Theyre attacking." I sit up straight with wide eyes.
"Who? Who's attacking?"
"The children. They're going crazy." I relax and laugh, throwing my head back in amusement. "They want you, Torrance. I swear since you got here, you put a spell on everyone. Are you a witch?"
I blush and laugh again. "No, I'm not a witch. Just tell them that if they don't stop, we're not making cookies or having movie night."
She nods and grins brightly before closing the door again.
"Youre making cookies?" Gray asks and I nod before growing worried.
"Thats okay, right?"
"As long as you guys are careful and you make some peanut butter ones." I smile and nod, leaning back into him. He kisses right behind my ear and whispers, "Relax. I got this."
I nod and move so my legs are hanging off his left side with my shoulder on his and my face in his neck. Slowly, I fall into a half asleep state.

Gray POV
Reaching around Torri, I grab a pen and quickly write down an address, time, and name. Sighing, I look up at Dame and Dunham.
"When exactly should I send her?" I ask, feeling sick to my stomach.
"In another month and two weeks. When she should be healed." Dunham says.
I hear Torri whimper, making me rest a hand on her thigh. She smiles and leans into me, clutching my shirt in her small hands. It makes me feel physically injured to look at the small innocent girl in my arms and know her fate.
Looking up at the two men in front of me, I nod my head emotionlessly. "I'll make the call."